Xiao Zhan said, "......what do you want to eat,? I'll make it for you now."

"No need, Xuezhang."

Xiao Zhan ignored his words, rolling up his sleeves and entering the kitchen. Wang Yibo hurried to chase after him, while He Yan watched the excitement from the sidelines, "What's wrong?"

"He didn't eat properly."

He Yan smiled, "Yibo , you can't make Zhan worry all the time, he's already been troubled enough over you——mmph?"

Xiao Zhan had covered He Yan's mouth. With a fierce glare, he said, "Ge, don't talk so much."

He Yan didn't get angry. He giggled as he pulled his hand away. "Hey, how can you scold your elder? If you don't respect your elders, I certainly won't be considerate of you."

Xiao Zhan knew he was joking. But, since he was asking the man for help after all, he had no choice but to say, "Ge, let me be alone with him for a bit."

He Yan laughed again and very tactfully didn't make any more trouble, going straight upstairs to rest.

The personality gap between the two relatives really is too huge, Xiao Zhan thought to himself.

Wang Yibo hadn't said a word since the two of them began talking, as if he were just a block of wood. He finally spoke up after He Yan left, "Did I trouble you a lot, Xuezhang?"

"Don't listen to your Ge's stupid remarks, it's no big deal."

Wang Yibo was silent for a while. "Why not just tell me why my Ge said that...... What have I done that's so bad? Just tell me right away, I'll definitely fix it."

Xiao Zhan knocked his head with the wooden spoon, "Don't think so much. It's useless to tell you some of the things."

For example, his pheromone or whatever, would mentioning it change anything? It'd just make the silly dog feel less confident, so it was better not to mention it.

"Be good and sit down. First, fix your problem of not eating properly."

Xiao Zhan made some simple fried rice. He was afraid that the ingredients weren't rich enough, so he added some flavoring, but no matter what he did, Wang Yibo would eat everything anyway. It was as if he'd eat anything he made even if it was burned and who knew if he'd ever even get full.

In the evening, He Yan finally had the opportunity to fulfill his promise. He personally cooked a meal to repay the past few days of care. The taste was surprisingly good.

"It's too difficult to find authentic local dishes abroad, so I had no other choice but to learn by myself." He Yan gestured with his chopsticks, "Try this dish of meat with sauteed green pepper. I'm very proud of it myself. I can guarantee it's good."

Wang Yibo immediately said, "Xuezhang doesn't eat green peppers."

"Ah? Not eating any at all? Just one little taste."

It wasn't like Xiao Zhan wouldn't eat it at all, just a small bit would be tolerable. Moreover, He Yan had been so quick to help him so much, so he could give him this much face.

"Normally I wouldn't eat this, but since it's a rare chance to have Ge's cooking, I'll try a little."

He Yan hurried to reply, "If you really don't like it, don't force yourself."

"It's okay." Xiao Zhan lifted a small piece of green pepper and shredded pork and put it in his mouth with a blank expression.

......Sure enough, I still can't get used to the taste.