Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

Harry's POV

Everything is ready. On cue we heard laughter. Signaling Liam to turn off the power making the surroundings dark.

"Why is it so dark?" I heard Darcy's voice. She was too busy to notice that her friends hide for the surprise too. "Hey, where's everyone?" She called. "Okay guys! Im starting to freak out now!" She announced then the power went back.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone jumped out everywhere. Then Nicole went out carrying a third layered cake.

"Happy birthday to you" Nicole started singing while walking towards her.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Darcy,
Happy birthday to you" Everyone joined in.

"Make a wish dear" Nicole said.

"I didn't know it was my birthday" She said, a bit teary eyed. Then she closed her eyes and made her wish. She blew the candle and everyone cheered. "Why did anyone told me?!" She cried.

I chuckled and walked towards her. "Its called a surprise, love" I winked at her. Then she hugged me.

"Thanks dad" She said.

Darcy's POV

"No problem Darcy" Dad hugged me back. "I still have a surprise for you. Zayn! Play the video now!" Dad said then Uncle Zayn nod.

"Hello Dary" Daddy Terence. "Dad! Its Darcy now!" I heard Jeremy's voice. Dad just chuckled. He looks great. "Two names same girl Jeremy!" Dad shouted. I laughed but tears were pouring down.

"Dary, Darcy, whatever. Happy birthday kiddo. Your Dad just told Jeremy to make a short video of me for your birthday and I gladly accepted it. Im really sorry for every pain I caused you and your family and Im very lucky to that I had a wonderful daughter. You're still my daughter even if im not your biological father. I love you with every bit of me" He was crying. He sniffed and smiled.

Im happy that you're happy my love. You don't have to worry about us, or me. Im doing well thanks to your dad. I think thats all i want to say. Take care of yourself and so as your family. I love you always" Then the video stopped. I was drowning with my own tears.

"I love you guys" I cried.

"Group hug!" Then they rushed over to me and hugged me. We all pulled away because we heard footsteps and chitchatter voices.

"Ed! Ariana!" Uncle Niall called. "Fifth Harmony gals!" He added.

"Yow Sheeran!" Lawrence said.

"You haven't changed William" Ed Sheeran said to Lawrence.

"Mom!" Auntie Gemma rushed towards an middle aged woman.

"Where's the birthday girl?" She said. "Where's my granddaughter?" She searched.

"Here she is grandma!" Aaron called and pulled me towards her.

"Darcy, You're so big!" She said while hugging me. "I have a gift for you dear" She handed me a gift. I opened and it revealed a beautiful necklace. Wow! "I knew you would love it"

"Thank you maam" I smiled at her.

"If they can call me grandma, why cant you?" She winked.

Everybody were dancing, singing and eating. Now, they are playing our video. Earlier.

"Hey you" Lawrence sat beside me. "Happy birthday" Then he handed me a envelope. I opened it and I saw his bank account money savings and mine.

"Whoa" There's a lot of savings.

"I negotiated with Uncle Harry, Auntie Nicole and my idiotic parents about this" He started. "I know that you don't have any plans after senior year and college and so do I" I rummage the envelope and saw a map.

"Traveling?!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah" He smiled. I jumped of my seat and hugged him.

"He already proposed" Uncle Niall awed.

"No idiot" Nathan said to uncle niall then all of us laughed. I looked at my parents.

"Can I really go?" I asked them.

"Well, you're legally 18 by then so, why not?" Dad said then I squealed and ran towards the both of them.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you" I hugged and kissed them.

"Lawrence is a persistent guy" Mom started. "And I know he's responsible" then they went back to partying.

Lawrence went beside me. I hugged him tight. "I love you" I mumbled.

"I love you more" then he kissed my forehead.

Being the Missing daughter of Harry Styles has perks but I love it.

_________________________________________

I would like to thank everyone who supported this book from the very beginning until the end. I have wonderful news! I will make a sequel to their love story! Darcy and Lawrence 💖

Epilogue will be the next chapter!