"Which room should I sleep in tonight?" Xiao Zhan asked deliberately.

Wang Yibo said shyly, "Sleep in my room, my bed is pretty big......"

"So it's easy to roll around in?"

"N-no, Xuezhang, I didn't mean that!"

"What meaning?" Xiao Zhan embraced Wang Yibo around the neck and snuggled in close. He joked, "What are you thinking about? Don't be so filthy."

Wang Yibo instantly blushed. Xiao Zhan thought that he'd panic from the embarrassment and go silent, so he didn't expect Wang Yibo to suddenly hug him tightly.

"Xuezhang obviously knows exactly what I'm thinking about." Wang Yibo buried his head in the hollow of his shoulder, his voice muffled, "Besides you, what else could I be thinking about."

Fuck, the silly dog has become more and more heart-stirring lately.

Xiao Zhan had been the one to incite the flirtation, but unexpectedly he was the one falling for it. He shoved Wang Yibo away to hide his embarrassment, "Fine, then I'll sleep with you here."

He said it as if he'd been considering staying in another room.

Wang Yibo was very happy, but because he was afraid of hurting his wound, he didn't smile too widely. He gave a little half-grin, which made him look pretty comical. Xiao Zhan couldn't deal with him anymore and went out to the living room. By coincidence, He Yan had just finished washing the dishes. He'd untied his tie to move more easily and also loosened two of his shirt buttons and rolled his sleeves up to his forearms. Though he wasn't exposing much, it seemed he had quite the sturdy figure under his clothes.

The shape of He Yan's brows and eyes were similar to Wang Yibo 's a bit, but it was clear he wasn't mixed-race, with his Eastern features more distinct. His facial features were handsome and also more mature. He exuded from head to foot the elite temperament unique to successful businessmen, confident and unconstrained, kind and charming.

If it were the past, Xiao Zhan would've found Ye Han to be his ideal type, but now that he had someone in his heart, he naturally had no interest in anyone else.

Since Wang Yibo was out of the room, He Yan stepped closer and said with a smile, "I've always known there was someone in my di's heart, but I thought it was some delicate omega. After all, you also know how his temperament is."

Xiao Zhan understood the implication of his words, saying, "We're kind of complementary. I can protect him if anything happens."

He Yan blinked, then burst into laughter, "You really are different, it's no wonder he likes you so much. Not only does he not need you to protect him, he simply has a very good temper. Even when he's bullied, he doesn't utter a word. If he really gets angry, he teaches everyone that he's not lenient."

Xiao Zhan was surprised. "Ge, you've seen him get angry before?"

"I heard about it once. When he was in the second year of junior middle school, one of his classmates fell in love with an omega who liked A-Yibo . That classmate was so angry and bitter that he came to fight with him. He didn't fight back at first, but then that person deliberately took his pen and broke it and A-Yibo got angry instantly. If it weren't for other people pulling him back, he probably would have broken his bones. Afterwards, the parents were called."

"Just because of a single pen?"

"It wasn't just an ordinary pen. According to him, it had belonged to a xuezhang who'd just graduated. He really treasured it."

Xiao Zhan matched the timeline up in his head and figured that xuezhang was 80% likely to be himself, but compared to that, he was more concerned about one other part, "Wang Yibo was very popular?"