Overwhelmed and confused- Kaminari

(TW: SHORT// ADHD and Dyslexisa (I have niether apoligies for any inacrucys).

Ship: KamiBaku platonic.

Denki Kaminari, the guy with the lowest grades in Class 1A, the guy who over-used his quirk far too often and fried his brain, Denki Kaminari Class 1A's idiot.

Kaminari wasn't born in Japan in fact he only moved there at age nine, causing him to be forced to learn a whole different language to communicate with those around him.

Being born in America everyone thought English would be his best subject in school,

This was a somewhat correct assumption Kaminari aced all spoken components of the class yet he completely failed the written assignments.

Kaminari was at the top of the class when it came to spoken components of any subject that fact being the only thing helping him scrape by with a pass most of the time.

The U.A. staff were all aware of Kaminari's background and were rather lenient when it came to him miss-spelling or missing a word in Japanese every now and then yet the electric blonde was fine writing in Japanese when it came to smaller paragraphs, making the most mistakes when it came to reading large chunks of text a pattern the teachers hadn't picked up on.

Present Mic and Aizawa's main concern was how poorly Kaminari wrote and read in English, his first language.

Even Iida found himself unable to tutor Kaminari, claiming that the blonde kept making excuses not to even try doing his work.

The teachers were only left with one other option to get Kaminari Tutoring, the kid with the top Engish grades in the school, which wouldn't usually be an issue if it weren't Bakugou Katsuki that held that title.

Even with his...explosive, personality Bakugou listened to authority, Aizawa, however, did have to bribe Bakugou into helping them, agreeing on a one-on-one training session.

'Tutoring Kaminari was like babysitting a six-year-old, one minute it's calm and everything's fine and the next thing you know he's figured out how reflective knives are or seen a butterfly... and he can't for the life of him sit still and focus' Iida had warned Bakugou.

During the first tutoring session Bakugou was angry and annoyed but by the second Bakugou had come up with a possible solution to Kaminari's focus issues.

Bakugou had walked into the common room, slammed his books on the table, and handed Kaminari his gift.

"Hu? What's this?" the electric blonded asked.

"It's a fidget ring id-Pikachu" Bakugou explained with a scoff.

Kaminari placed the ring on his middle finger and spun it using his other.

"Hey, this is super cool" Kaminari grinned.

"You're welcome, it's supposed to help with your studies, fiddle with that instead of Tails tail or clicking a pen so you stop bothering everyone else and still focus".

"T-thank you" Kaminari stuttered.

"Mhm, let's get started Dunce" Bakugou sighed, secretly happy that Kaminari liked his gift.

The fidget ring did in fact help Kaminari focus, helping him raise his grades in quite a few subjects, English not being one of them.

Bakugou and Kaminari were working on an assignment for a book report for English but Kaminari randomly stopped writing massaging his temple with a pained expression.

"What's wrong with you?" Bakugou wondered, hoping Kaminari wasn't getting sick.

"Nothing, just a headache" Kaminari complained.

Bakugou nodded, taking kaminari's notebook to check on his work grimacing at the clear sight of at least eight misspelled words.

"Argh!, I just wish the stupid letters would stop moving" Kaminari wined.

Bakugou raised his eyebrow "The letters are moving?".

"Yeah it's why I can't read them," Kaminari said as if it was obvious.

A month had passed since Bakugou had started tutoring Kaminari, who'd gotten a B on his last assignment.

Bakugou stormed into his homeroom slamming a folder on Aizawa's desk in front of him.

"Class ended an hour ago what are you still doing here? And what is this?".

"That, is me doing your job for you, it's the research I've done on dyslexia and ADHD both I'm pretty sure Kaminari has, the second half of that thing is how you can make work easier for him...you need to split anything he needs to read in smaller sections and NEVER give him anything hand written that craps impossible for him" Bakugou barked.

Aizawa was shocked not only had he helped raise kaminari's grade but he'd taken the time to figure out why it was so low and techniques to help him, all things Aizawa should have done.

And a week later Bakugou was proved right Kaminari did have ADHD and Dyslexia, the electric blonde hadn't been refusing to do his work, he was just overwhelmed and confused by it.