Katsumi part one - Bakugou

(Tw:Bakugou is trans MTF andup untill she come out she's refured to as he, smashing mirrors, angst, ooc)

Ship: KiriBaku/ can be read as romantic?

Bakugou was known for 'his' loud, aggressive and rather rude pernoality so when 'he' came to class with a bandaged wrist claiming that 'he'd' punched a mirror no one questioned it.

Questions were however asked when 'he' smashed the mirror in the boys bathroom but no one looked to far into it.

It wasn't until the mirror hung behind the kitchen door was punched in by an uncharateristicly upset Bakugou that people were really concerned

Those who witnessed the destruction stoodd shocked staring at the back of the door.

Broken glass littered the floor as Bakugou bolted out the room crying.

Kirishima was the first to act running after his friend after noticing a few drops of blood mixed in with the glass.

Iida could be heard instrucing Kaminari and Todoroki to be warry of the glass as Kirishima entered the elevator, trying to get to Bakugou as quickly as possible.

Bakugou sat on 'his' bed clenching 'his' hand into a fist and them relaxing it, wincing at the pain that the movement caused.

Every inch of Bakugou's body itched as an overwhelming feeling of sadness over took 'him'.

Bakugou's eyes locked onto the chest of draws pushed tightly against the wall, the bottom draw of particular interest.

The locked draw contained make-up, a few skirts, crop tops, and dresses, a cute pair of earrings and even a long blonde wig shoved into the side of the draw.

Bakugou wanted to be pretty 'he wanted to go downstairs and talk Make-up tips with Mina or talk to Momo about a cute cat cafe that 'he'd' found, Bakugou wanted to be treated like any of the other girls, because that's who she was, a girl.

She'd known that she was trans since she was 14 and first found out what it was.

Bakugou hated anything thay she thought made her look like a guy, the clothes taht she wore, the length of her hair, and her reflection, most commonly in mirrors.

Bakugou being a girl didn't make her a girly girl she still loved the colour black and strange action movies.

Kirishima barged into Bakugous's room, concern painted on his face as he closed the door behind him and sat next to his best friend.

"Are you alright man?" Kirishima asked not noticing Bakugou flinch as he referred to her as 'man'.

"I'm fine"was all that the blonde managed to say as Kirishima took her injured hand into her own, examining it.

"Bakubro?" Kirishima mumbled glaring at the gash.

"Stop calling me that" Bakugou snarled.

"You don't want me to call you Bakubro?" Kirishima asked, confused as Bakugou never voocalised that 'he' didn't like it before.

"Y-yeah that and dude and bro and man, I hate it when you call me mainly...I-I'm not a man I'm a girl" Bakugou snapped pulling her hand back with widen eyes at what she'd admitted.

"Oh Katsuki, I'm sorry I didn't know that the names that I call you upset you, or that you were a girl" Kirishima frowned taking Bakugou's hand again, feeling bad for all the misgendering.

"Katsumi" Bakugou corrected without a second thought.

"So, so you're trans?".

Bakugou nodded, tears filling her eyes but she wiped them away aggressively before they fell.

"Okay, awesome dose anyone else know?".

"I-I think that Deku has an idea the nerd been calling me by they/them for years but other than that no" Bakugou smiled weakly, glad that the first person she came out to was nice.

"I won't tell anyone...it dose make a lot of sense" Kirishima grinned.

"Oh?".

"Well I assume that's why you waged a war on mirrors".

Bakugou picked up a loose ring that was on her bedside table, putting it on so she could fiddle with it.

"Yeah, I hate them, I hate this!" Katsumi gestured at herself.

"Kats" Kirishima sighed symatheticaly, hugging her.

"You know MIna's going to be thrilled there's an equal number of girls and guys in our group although with Momo spending so much more time with us I guess that you girls out number us...Mina will most likey force you to spend every moment with her, Jiro's not good at

'girl time' whatever the hell that is" Kirishima started rambling unaware of how happy he was making Katsumi, using the correct pronouns and name, Kirishima had even left the room for a bit so Katsumi could get dressed into more comfortable clothes.

Everything was just wonderful, as Kirishima and Katsumi sat in the room freaking around with her nail polish, everything was good except that Aizawa was about to barge in questioning why Bakugou had broken yet another mirror.