Electricity sparks- Kaminari

(TW:over using quirk, Character brakes an arm, character passing out, character being electrocuted.)

Ship: KiriKamiBaku.

Kaminari was sat on the small bean bag in the corner of there room, clinging onto the Picahu plushie that Bakugou had given them.

It was the fourth time in the past three days that they'd over used there quirk.

Kaminari had been twitching and accidentally zapping themself so they had been hiding in the quite corner of there room since coming back to the dorms.

Kaminari's quiet corn was a tent with fluffy blankets and plushies.

Kaminari found themself jolting up and down due to the electricity shooting through there body as a slight wimper escaped there mouth.

"Oi sparky your late for movie night" Bakugou's voice boomed as Kaminari's door opened.

"Don't yell Bakubabe" Kirishima frowned appearing behind Bakugou, placing a hand on his explosive boyfriend.

"M'fine" Bakugou rolled his eyes before noticing Kaminari hidden in there tent, kaminari's face stained with tears.

"S-sparky, you alright?" Bakugou questioned, his voice quiter than it usually was.

Kaminari made direct eye contact with Bakugou as yellow flashing lights surrounded them causing a sizzling sound.

"Kami?" Kirishima wispeared walking towards them, hardening his body as took Kaminiari's hand, leading them to there bed.

Kaminari accidentally electrocuted themself sending them into whey mode.

"A-are they okay?" Bakugou asked, wishing that he could be with his boyfriends, but he wouldn't be able to stop himself from being hurt from Kaminari's quirk.

"I-I think so?" Kirishima sounded very unsure.

"How are you love?" Kirishima wispeared, as Kaminari started to count his fingers.

"K-kami" Bakugou stuttered uncharacteristically.

"Who?" Kaminari asked, forgetting who they were.

"Kat!" Kirishima looked at his boyfriend worried.

"Yeah,I'm getting Aizawa" Bakugou nodded as if he read Kirishima's mind.

Electricity pulsed throughout Kaminari's body causing tears to roll down there face.

Kaminari looked at their red-haired boyfriend, clearly upset before speaking.

"Kiri, there's something wrong...I forgott who I was" Kaminari explained terrified.

"S'okay babe Bakugou's gone to get Aizawa" Kaminari's body jolted violently as a wave of electricity flowed through his body, Kirishima flinching as Kaminari's arm cracked and twisted unnaturally.

A scream escaped Kaminari's mouth as the lightbolbs in the room blew including the Fairy Lights, Kaminari's eyes rolled to the back of there head, Aizawa walking in as Kaminari fell limply onto Kirishima.

"What the hell is going on all of the the lightblubs in the dorms just exploded" Aizawa groaned, slightly horrified by all the shattered glass and also the fact that Kaminari was unconsciousness.

"Is he still...sparky?" Bakugou asked.

"No the electricity is gone" Kirishima smiled sympathetically.

Hearing that it was now safe Bakugou ran up to his boyfriends wrapping his arms around them.

"They forgott who there were" Kirishima explained to Aizawa, allowing Bakugou to take Kaminari from his arms.

"They?" Aizawa raised a brow.

"That's there pronouns They/Them" Bakugou scoffed at the fact Aizawa was unaware,

Bakugou moved a strain of Kaminari's hair out of there face.

"Right well Kaminari will need a new student ID then with the correct pronouns...was anything else going on before they forgott who they were?" Aizawa asked.

"They just kept jolting, they were twitching, oh and they were sizzling" Kirishima listed.

""Yes, we could hear the electricity coming off them" Bakugou sighed, nuzzling his head into Kaminari's shoulder.

"Okay, well let's get them to recovery" Aizawa ordered.

Bakugou nodded, picking up Kaminari.

Kaminari did end up waking up on the way to Recovery girls office, accidently zapping Bakugou before Aizawa could erase there quirk.

Kirishima quickly took Kaminari from Bakugo's arms as Bakugou was now hurt.

Kaminari passed out as he heard Kirishima whispering softly to Bakugou.

"Kami?" a soft voice rang out as Kaminari opened there eyes, immediately felling hands wrapped around both of his own.

"Kami?" the voice repeated, Kaminari recognising Kirishima's voice.

"Hey Picahu, you with us?" Bakugou asked strengthening his grip on Kaminari's hand.

"Yes?" Kaminari whimpered, there body consumed by a dull numbing pain.

Bakugou nuzzled his face into Kaminari's hand.

"What happened?" Kaminari groaned.

"You overused your quirk" Kirishima sighed.

Kaminari looked at Kirishima's hand then bakugou's, noticing that Bakugou's wrist was coved in a thick white bandage.

"Oh god, Kats what happened to you" Kaminari asked.

Bakugou and Kirishima locked eyes mutaly deciding to avoid there questioned.