"Silly dog. Kiss me, eh? Why are you just looking all blank?"

Feeling self-confident and assertively thinking it wasn't his fault he didn't know how to kiss, he pushed the blame onto Wang Zhe.

Wang Zhe's entire body was stunned stiff and it took him a long time to finally find his voice, stammering out, "Xue-Xuezhang......you......you aren't going to beat me up......?"

"I couldn't bear to hit you just now."

"Then......then why did you ki-kiss me......?"

Xiao Zhan said bluntly, "Because you are now my alpha. I wanted to kiss right then so I kissed. Is there a problem?"

This was the most domineering and dignified confession he could think of on the spot.

Wang Zhe's brain still couldn't connect the dots, "But just now Zou......wasn't he marking you?"

"I definitely didn't ask for his mark. I've already broken things off with him completely." Even recalling it made Xiao Zhan feel angry. He didn't want to discuss it anymore, so he frowned impatiently and said, "If I tell you to kiss, you should kiss right away. Why bring up so much nonsense. Don't want to be my alpha anymore?"

"I-I do!" Wang Yibo quickly said. His previously dim eyes lit up brightly and his brain gradually churned back to life. Although he didn't understand what had happened, he was completely bewitched by Xiao Zhan 's words just now, so there was only one thing left in his mind.

As a result, he blushed. He couldn't be more nervous as he bowed his head lightly to Xiao Zhan 's lips.

This silly dog's lips are really soft.

Xiao Zhan 's heart immediately went soft, though he still wore an extremely prideful expression. He extended his tongue and lapped at Wang Zhe's lower lip, then went on to tease him, "Use some force, I like it intense."

Wang Yibo turned red in a flash and stuttered out, "I-I'll work hard......"

He bowed his head again. This time he was indeed more proactive than before, his force increasing from gentle to heavy. His warm lips continued to press against Xiao Zhan 's mouth and his breathing became heavier and heavier, brushing against Xiao Zhan 's face. Their breaths began to mix and weave together. The omega beast within his body began to stir, a trace of his pheromones rising with his body temperature and beginning to leak out, making the kiss even more titillating.

Wang Yibo apparently also sensed the spill of pheromones from the one within his arms and he couldn't help but tighten his embrace, hugging the person firmly in his grip, cherishing him as he continued to work hard at the kiss.

At first, Xiao Zhan felt like he was being nuzzled by a big golden retriever, a little irritating, but he gradually and subconsciously began to indulge in it, becoming more dazed with each breath.

Wang Zhe's heart seemed to be thumping out of his chest, striking against his own chest suddenly. Xiao Zhan wanted to mock him for it, but realized that he himself was also no longer calm.

The man before his eyes kept up that incessantly grinding kiss, holding firm as he rubbed his lips red. Then he dared to extend the tip of his tongue and lap at his lips. The touch was soft and tingly, but the saliva didn't go any further than the skin of his lips, which couldn't relieve the restlessness in his body at all.

Xiao Zhan stabilized his messy mindset and pushed Wang Yibo back a bit by his chest.

"Are you silly or what......" He tried to hide his breathlessness as much as possible, "I'm telling you to really, really use more effort and bite at my mouth and open it up. I need your pheromones......"