Reunite once more! Reconciliation later.

Start from the beginning

"It's not fair! Can we ever catch a break without any breaking bones." she bang her fist onto his chests, he deadpanned as he look at the others, he can feel their expressions from one of them, Brook feels depressed. "Oh... Captain-San is now going to die and we have to save him again.." he sighs.

Franky felt shock as he starts to change his hair style. "What the hell.."

And the last one he can feel the most out of the three, it's so strong that it feels like it can break reality and start to go among others. It was Sabo.

Though he didn't say anything, now being here he didn't know what to do to, he still didn't know who this Luffy guy is since he was drag into this.

"Well... I guess you guys have to go save him at any cost, if he's with the queen of course." He started and earns stares that made him shiver. Sabo seems to agree as he starts to turn to leave. "Where are you going?"

He didn't turn as he replied "I'm going to save my brother." Brook then snap out of his depression as he pleads. "Wait are last let us come with you. It is also our responsibility that he got into this mess." As Nami piped in "yeah! Let us help too."

As Jerold look at her startled as he nervously pointed, "H-Hey! When you mean by us, you mean by you guys right? Haha..?" He said anxiously as Nami step onto his foot to shut him up.

"OW SH*T." his voice was blurred as Franky spoke up. "He might be your brother but he's our SUPER captain too, after all we did owe him a bunch after what he does to us." Franky glanced down and smiled at the memories along with a Brook and Nami.

Sabo looked hard. "Fine, but what are gonna do with him?" He pointed to the unconscious cook who is still laying onto Frankys back. They all stare and was startled that Franky almost dropped him.

"Wha-?! Sanji!" Nami exclaims , as Brook pulled his Afro, "AHHH! I forgot that he's still there!"

"You are guys are just noticing right now..?" Sabo deadpans as Jerold comically fell. "What the hell is wrong with you people?" He mutters as Sabo appears next to him. "I know right?"

"Where the hell did you come from?"

Luffy:
He felt like he's in a cold, isolated room, it felt dark and spacious but instead of his screams was then replaced by his breathing along with beeping noise surrounding him.

His body lies on the cold hard table-like bed, a bed designed for patients who are stuck in an asylum, he lays while his mind explore the area, his body feeling his cold bed and his ears range full out of the room, his eyes still shut as he snap into consciousness.

He woke up as he struggled to breathed, he look around as his eyes explored the area he was in, he turn his head towards the machines that surrounds him as the beeping sounds seems to get louder.

He tries to move but couldn't budge because he was wrapped in seas stone, his eyes widen in fear as he tries to wriggle his way out he look around frantically at the machine giving him clear déjà vu.
He felt sick in the stomach as acid tries to exit out of him.

He opens his mouth wide as he holler, but no one came.

"Get me out of here! Let me out!" His voice strained as he kept screaming, his body trying to break the seas stone but failed as he screamed more, memories of Laws machine coming back to him, how he just layed there as his older brother Ace died.

Then something trigger his memory

Ace

"ACEEE! LET ME GO! AHHHHHH!" He shout as his voice crack at Ace. "ACEEE!" He wails, tears coming down quickly as memories of his brother dead was replayed again. "NO.. NO STOP IT." he shake his head to get rid of the memory bits it's too late.

"STOP NOT AGAIN." he furiously shook his head into different directions as he gritted his teeth, accidentally bit his tongue as it starts to bleed.

He broke down on his bed, his body giving up as he layed there sobbing, "Ace...!" Blood starts to streak down his mouth as he wails.

He was on like this for four hours, screaming, crying and throwing up by his head going to the side.

He's now passed out as dried blood is still on his mouth, his eyes are still open but his pupil is no longer there as it only showed white.

Minutes later:

A door was open, as someone walked in, one of Imu people walked in as they examined the blackout raven. "The boy have been screaming for four hours, I'm surprised that he's still doing well, normally his outburst would caused his heart to stop working properly." One said with a stoic tone as the others agreed, "he seems to have threw up multiple times, it might be time to replace him to a better bedding other than this one, don't wanna make her greatness angry." Another pointed it out as hands reaches to unlock the chain surrounding Luffy.

As they unlocked the last one, their hand was grabbed by Luffy as he glared at him, the other were shock taht he was awake, as Luffy quickly got up and staggered far away from the bed.

"Where's Ace." His voice scratchy due to him screaming

"What the?!" "He's awake!" "Get him." As Luffy huffed at them, he feet felt wobbly due to the sea stone sucking out his energy, but he can still run as the people come closer and his back towards the giant window that was suddenly in that room.

"Aces.. where's Ace?" His eyes search the room as the people tries to calm him down, others got close to point that they were for sure to catch him. "Who's Ace?" One asked "Ace?"

Luffy got impatient and growled he turned around as
he look down and it was a really a big height. He look back at the people as they were much closer.
"Go away!" He punch one fo them as he forcefully rammed into the window, causing him to fall face-flat on the soft green grass, he bounced back up as he look around frantically, looking for Ace.

He look back again at the broken window he attempt to escape to see cold red calculation eyes just staring at him, he went back again looking for his dead brother.

"Ace? ACE!" He ran as he breathe heavily, the grass picking at his feet, wind going past his hair as he kept calling for his dead brother name.
He ran towards the village as he caused a scene unknowingly running into one of his crew mates.