Run. (Fluff)

Song: black out days - phantograms (sped up)

TW// mentions of sexual assault, violence

Context: you were on a run with Carl and Rick and you got separated. You were taken by two men who held you captive at their camp

The fit:

Run

Run. Just keep fucking running.

The two sentences you kept repeating in your head over and over again as you were being chased through the woods by two men who, just a few hours ago had you tied up at their camp. Doing whatever they please with you.

They had offered you food and drink and being naive and starving, you agreed. But as you were sitting around the fire you grew uncomfortable and that feeling wouldn't go away, no matter what. You tried to excuse yourself but they insisted you stay. Eventually you tried to run, you got up and tried to bolt but hey grabbed you. You kicked and screamed and flailed but they put a rag in your mouth. It must've had something on it because you fell unconscious almost immediately, waking up tied to a tree. Overtime you had loosened the rope the way Maggie taught you, just enough to slip your hands out. You ran when they weren't looking and boy did you run.

The adrenaline coursing through your veins not allowing you to stop. No matter how many cuts, scrapes, or bruises covered your body. No matter how many tears burned your sunburnt cheeks. No matter how much it hurt to breathe. No matter how tired you were. You kept going.