Extra 8- Class reunion

Zacznij od początku

The two talked enthusiastically for a while before being interrupted by Todoroki who was beginning to feel rather neglected by the elf-like woman. He may have seemed cold and stoic on the outside but in reality he was just a big teddy bear.

He quietly made his way over to Cassie who was too wrapped up in her conversation with Aoyama and the girls to notice him. He frowned, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind resting his chin on top of her head looking blankly at his former classmates. Mina instantly burst out laughing at his antics.

Cassie blushed, placing her hands on top of Todoroki's larger hands, glancing up at him quizzically. " Sho, I thought you were talking to Izuku and Iida?" the dual haired man simply shook his head. " We finished our discussion."

The pinkette laughed holding onto Todoroki's arms as she continued to catch up with her friends, all the while Todorki stood quietly behind her offering up the occasional comment when he was asked. Eventually Aizawa made an appearance to see how his former students were doing, though after that he spent the rest of the reunion slumped in a chair sleeping.

" We have to head out soon. Sho and I left Shizu with Ray so we need to go pick her up soon!" Cassie exclaimed walking to the door of their old classroom hand in hand with Todoroki who nodded his head in agreement.

A few of their classmates made sad noises while others waved goodbye asking to meet up again soon. Momo, Mina and Uraraka were quick to pull their friend into one last group hug promising to text each other in their newly formed group chat.

Cassie's phone rang and she glanced down at it noting Ray's caller id popping up on her screen. Placing her phone to her pointed ear, Cassie raised an eyebrow as she heard Shizu on the other side of the phone instead of her best friend.

" Mommy?" Shizuka asked, almost sounding like she was whispering as to not be caught. Cassie chuckled a soft smile painting her lips. " Hi there my darling little fairy, why do you have auntie Ray's phone? Did you take it again?" she asked, glancing over at her husband who was staring intently at her.

Shizuka made a loud shushing noise and Cassie couldn't help but chuckle at her daughter's antics. " Auntie Ray is in the other room but Uncle Mirio said we could use her phone to play games." The little girl explained excitedly and Cassie could hear shuffling on the other side of the phone.

" Oh Uncle Mirio, say hi!" the small chile demanded, presumably holding out the phone to the man in question. It was quiet for a second before Cassie could hear the sound of someone else picking up the phone and the tap of the speaker being turned on. " Hi there Cassie, Shizuka wanted to say hello and Ray is busy so we decided to call you and Todoroki up!" The bubbly voice of the blonde man filtered through the phone and Cassie made a hum of understanding.

Todoroki gestured for the phone and Cassie grinned, passing it over to him so he could talk to his daughter. " Shizuka we're coming to pick you up soon so have your bag ready to go." he stated in a calm voice. Shizuka made a noise of acknowledgement, seemingly nodding her head on the other side of the phone. " Okay daddy, see you soon! Oh mommy, auntie Ray wants her phone back now bye bye!"

" Bye bye my darling little fairy, we'll be over to pick you up before you know it." Cassie chuckled hearing the phone once more being passed to someone else, this time presumably her best friend. " Your kid is too hyper; she's been keeping Harper busy." The blue haired woman grumbled half heartedly though Cassie knew she wasn't actually upset.

Cassie stuck her tongue out at her phone though she knew her friend couldn't see. " Yeah well she won't let anyone else watch her when we go out so deal with it." The pinkette fired back hearing the woman on the other end groan quietly. " If she weren't your kid I'd have kicked her to the curb hours ago, she keeps taking my phone to watch video compilations of you and Todoroki."

Laughing loudly Cassie made her way out of the UA building hand in hand with her husband, playfully rolling her eyes at her friend's words. " We both know you're just acting tough Ray, if that were the case you wouldn't have had so many kids of your own you big softie."

Ray let out an exaggerated offended gasp demanding that her best friend shut the hell up but again Cassie knew she was just messing around and that she wasn't actually offended. " Yeah yeah whatever, just get your ass over here so you can take your demon child home. We have some interning students coming in tomorrow by the way so be ready to deal with their shit."

The two friends talked a bit longer before hanging up the phone and then even more when Cassie and Todoroki ended up at Ray's house to pick up Shizuka. All in all it was a pleasant day and Cassie was glad that she and Todoroki had the opportunity to see their old classmates again.

" Mommy, Daddy!" Shizuka squealed, running to her parents as soon as she saw them and jumping into Cassie's arms as she knelt down so her daughter could reach her easier. Todoroki smiled softly as he ruffled Shizuka's hair gazing down at the two people he loved most in the world. " Okay you two it's time to go home." he states softly after taking Shizuka from Cassie, holding her using his left arm while grabbing Cassie's hand using his right side.

" Yeah, let's go home." Cassie nodded her head, her long pink hair bouncing with her head movements as she waved goodbye to Ray and Mirio smiling at the two hero's children who were next to the dragon woman and sunshine man.