I try speaking but nothing comes out, my hands start shaking and a tear falls down my face. "I-I-I am overwhelmed with the fact that you exist and that I get to exist with you. Do you understand that? I- I'm not sure how else to explain it. You hold my entire heart and I can see that in your eyes. I'm falling so fucking hard, don't let me go alone." I whisper the last part.

Jack bites his lip, looking up to find the words, when he looks back down at me I see his eyes have also become watery. I press my lips against his not knowing how else to explain what I'm feeling inside. His hands hold my jaw, pulling me away from him to brush his nose against mine. "I'm falling right beside you, baby. My heart tries giving out every time I see this pretty little face, or hear your voice, or feel the warmth you radiate."

Our lips connect once again, sharing the same intensity to show each other the same thing. I turn my body to straddle his waist, grinding down on him with every kiss. His lips move to my neck, nipping and sucking everywhere. I press down harder when it feels too good. "God, baby I don't know what to do with myself when I'm here with you." He mumbles before sucking harshly on my neck.

I moan louder the harder he sucks, getting distracted from taking his clothes off. "Jack baby, I need more." I plead and he takes the cue to throw his shirt off. I pull my shirt off, chucking it onto the floor, and Jack gives my boobs the same eyes. "You're so fucking beautiful, you're breaking my heart." He licks his lips before swirling his tongue around my nipple.

I arch my back, as he litters my boobs in hickeys. I take my hand and palm him over his briefs, he bites down on my skin from the touch. I wince and he looks up at me with apologetic eyes, he presses kisses over where he bit, and back on my cheeks. 

I pull his briefs off his waist, and he does the rest. "Jack," I plead with him and he throws my legs over his shoulders. He teases me by sucking on the inside of my thighs, making me raise my hips to ease the aching feeling in between my legs. Before I can beg him again, his lips find my clit and start making a mess of me.

I moan and pull his hair to get him closer to me, holding his head to my core. I sit at an angle to be able to use his tongue the way I need it. Jack moans and groans as he laps up my wetness, I feel his two fingers insert themselves into my opening and I throw my head back, grinding on them. "Jack, baby I need more," He looks up at me from between my legs, his tongue still at work. I feel so worked up, my hair is all over my face as I whimper, "Please, I just need you." 

I can feel his smirk against my clit, before he presses one more kiss on it and then rolls on a condom. I lay myself down, getting ready for missionary. Jack doesn't give me a heads-up or warning he just slides himself in. My hands find his face, gently caressing it over and over again as my body becomes used to him again.

"How's my beautiful girl?" He smiles, sponging kisses all over my collarbone. "I'm okay just really needed to be this close to you again," I say as my body fully relaxes. He takes my right leg and swings it over his waist as he begins thrusting in and out. 

Our moans fill the room as we try to drown out the sound of him thrusting in and out of my slickness. "Can you be closer?" I ask him gently, and he nods, lowering his body closer to mine. He helps me brush all the hair out of my face, before using his thumb to rub my clit. I moan when he uses the perfect amount of pressure, leading my lips to his neck. 

I suck and bite and kiss any open area. I run my tongue over his neck as he says, "Fuck baby," I smile when I can feel the vibration against my tongue. I'm so overwhelmed with a feeling I can't understand I might stop breathing but I stay grounded by focusing on Jack's face.