14. "I love you Dolphin."

ALTERNATIVE END: Number 1/3
Part 2/2
(Before you start reading, I just want to say that I'm sorry for not posting for sooo long, it's just that I was supposed to read this chapter w my friend, but she was away, so I decided to post the chapter anyway, cause it's been a month, maybe two, since I wrote this chapter 😭 Have a good reading!)

Pov y/n:

I woke up next to a warm body. I turned to face him and smiled. His chest was raising and falling as he breathed. It's been a long time since I first and last saw him in this bed. In my bed.

"Wake up y/n- WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!?" screamed by brother, entering my room like a fury.

Laurent woke up in panic and his eyes widened. He hid under the blanket.

"BROTHER! KNOCK PLEASE!" I answered.

"Uh, this is my house, I'm allowed to go wherever I want."

"I don't know, I could have been naked, you know?"

"WITH HIM?" he pointed at Laurent.

"BRO!"

"What?! I hope you didn't do what I think you did..."

Laurent and I stayed silent, him still hiding under the blanket.

"Y/n Clague!!! Answer me right now!!"

"Yes, yes we did! Happy?!? What, I'm 20 years old, you thought I never did that before?"

"BECAUSE YOU DID?!"

"No, I didn't! But please, arghhh, GET OUT!!"

"Fine, fine!" he left.

Laurent stayed 10 seconds under the blanket before looking outside.

"Is he still there?" he asked.

"I don't think-"

"LAURENT!" Kale screamed, appearing back.

Laurent hid under the blanket again, screaming of surprise like a little girl.

"KALE!" I screamed.

"Oh Laurent, you're so dead." he said, leaving.

"Arghh, I'm sooo sooo sorry for that, Laurent.." I sighed.

"You sure he left this time?" he asked, still hiding.

I got up, closed my bedroom door and locked it.

"Yeah, he's gone now, you can stop hiding." I said.

"Ugh, your brother is so protective of you, that's unbelievable."

"Yeah, I know.. Sometimes he still thinks I'm a little baby and that I need to be protected or kept away from... adult things." I sighed.

Laurent got up, put pants on and walked towards me, still shirtless. He knows I'm falling for this.. He started talking reaaaally fast.

"Sooo... it really was your first time..? You know, you can tell me if I'm not the first, I wouldn't be upset. It's important to be honest with each other because if not, we would go into an argument again, and it-"

"Laurent, calm down!" I cut him, putting my hands on his cheeks. "You were my first time.. It is true."

He smiled. Like, a LOT.

"Well, let's say I'm kinda proud of it then.."

We laughed. He took me in his arms gently and rested his head on mine. He was taller than me, so he was able to do that. He was stroking my back. I was feeling good in his arms. I realized that leaving him was an error that shouldn't be repeated again. His chest was hot and I loved it. This is the most comforting feeling ever. I never want it to end.