4. "I'm fine, thanks."

Pov Y/N:

I was getting out of Kale's bedroom, but he took my hand.

"Wait, Y/N?" he said.

"Yes Kale?"

"All the team is invited to a big hockey party this weekend, a lot of players of all NHL teams will be there, but I really don't wanna go alone. I know I promised that I would make an effort to make new friends, but I don't wanna be alone at the party, so would you come with me..?" he asked.

"Mmh... Yeah, okey, I'm gonna come with you brother." I answered.

"Thank you! You're the best!" he said while winking at me.

"Wow, you wouldn't have say that yesterday!" I laughed.

"Definitely not!" he laughed too.

"But there's a condition." I said.

"All you want." he answered.

"I want you to protect me, promise me that you will stay with me as much as you can."

"I promise, I will let nobody touch you!"

"Great! Well, I gotta go, I was going to take a coffee with Mia! See you later!"

"See ya sis! Oh, and you can invite her to the party if you want to."

"Good, see ya!"

I went to my room and brushed my hair a little bit. I took my car keys and drove to the coffee store. When I arrived, I saw Mia sitting on a chair outside, so I waved to her.

"Mia!!"

"Y/N!!"

We ran into each other arms and hugged. Mia is my bestfriend since forever. We grew up together and we never got rid of each other. She's the most pretty and amazing person I've ever known. She has amazing blonde curly hair with beautiful blue eyes. She's really sweet and her smile could light up a hole town.

"I missed you Y/N, how have you been?"

"Well, I've been doing great honestly. I met my brother's team and even reconciled with him!!"

"Wow girl, you have a LOT to tell me!"

"I swear I'm gonna tell you all!" I laughed.

We sat outside and discussed for a LOOOONG time, then I invited her at my house. Arrived, I screamed:

"Kale! I invited Mia!"

He got down the stairs.

"Oh, hello Mia! It's been a long time. How are you?"

"I'm fine, thanks! And you Clague, how have you been?" she laughed.

"I already told you never to call me that!" he laughed back.

"Oups!"

We continued to discuss like that for approximately two hours and then Mia went back home.

"Also brother, she said that she would come to the party with us!" I said to Kale.

"That's great!" he answered.

~~~

Two days later, it was the party day. I woke up in the morning and went down the stairs. I called my brother in the house, but nobody answered. I saw a note on the fridge and read it.

«Hello little sis! I'm at practice, you can come over if you want or you can wait for me to come home. Kisses, Kale.»

I shrugged and got dress before taking my car keys. I drove to the arena and entered in the building. Someone cut me the road.