10. "Yeah, I feel it too."

Pov Y/N:

I pushed him fastly.

"Wait, what are you doing?" I asked, mad.

"What the fuck? You're actually the one who kissed me!"

"Shut up, that's not true!"

"Ugh, you're so annoying!" he screamed, bringing back the Jake I knew.

We looked at each other, frustrated. Then kissed another time... before pushing each other again.

"This don't feel right to me Jake, stop that, please." I said.

"Then why are you kissing me?" he answered.

"I don't know, okey?! Leave me alone please."

He sighed loudly and looked away. He thought for a moment in silence then came back closer to me. His height was intimidating me.

"Is it what happened with Laurent too? He kissed you and you kissed him, but you was too scared to be in a relationship so you removed him of your life?"

"What are you saying!? You never knew what happened with me and Laurent, you don't even know if something happened, so SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" I screamed, running away, tears in the eyes.

Damn, this guy is getting on my nerves! Can't he be normal for once? Or at least kind for a moment!? He will never be! I ran home. It took me 15 minutes, but I was alone with my thoughts and it felt good for a moment. Arriving home, I called Mia.

"Hey, can you come over?" I asked to her.

"Yeah, no problem, coming girl!"

So she came home and we locked ourselves in my room. I exploded in tears.

"Hey, hey, what's happening darling?! Don't cry!" Mia said, stroking my back.

"I.. I don't know what's happening with.. me... I make everyone sad around me.." I tried to say, crying.

"You are not, honey, stop thinking that! People express their feelings to you, because they like you and they don't want to loose you. Sometimes you may respond a bit too directly and they're taking it bad, but I'm sure that's not your intention! But wait... what happened?"

I looked her in the eyes for a moment, quietly.

"Y/N what did you do?!"

"I... may have kissed a guy..."

"Uh Uh.."

"... who's not really a good guy..."

"Oh gosh, what else?"

"... who's an hockey player..."

"This is hot, but continue..."

I said the last sentence fastly;

"... who's maybe called Jake Evans." I said, looking away.

Mia stayed silent, mouth opened.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!?"

We then heard footsteps behind the door before someone knocked.

"Girls, what the fuck are you doing, is everything okay!?" screamed someone.

"Yeah, yeah, yes it is, sorry! We didn't know you were back home, we didn't mean to scare you brother!" I screamed back.

"That's okey, but be careful please! My poor ears!"

"Yes, we know! Sorry again!" answered Mia.

Kale seemed to have left the door, so me and Mia started to talk back.