13. "You drive me crazy."

ALTERNATIVE END: Number 1/3
Part 1/2

Dang it! What am I doing?! I'm starting again, I'm gonna become crazy!!

"Stop! Stop please!" I said, getting back.

"I am so sorry! I- I didn't mean to, but I thought that- you-" he tried to say.

"Look, I- I am sorry, but I don't want our friendship to turn like that, I don't want to lose you, exactly like I lost Laurent, or... or even Jake!" I said.

"I understand, I am truly sorry, I didn't mean to offense you or something!"

"Don't worry.. let's just forget about this, okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, yeah of course. Don't worry about it." he smiled.

He hugged me and I admit that I was relieved. I didn't want to lose Justin. After all, he's my only friend with Mia right now, and I couldn't imagine how I would live without him at the moment. The pressure on my shoulders is too big for this right now.

"Thanks for being the sweetest guy in the world. I don't deserve you, JB." I said, still hugging him.

"Don't you ever say that again, y/n Clague! You deserve everything you want, because you are the most amazing girl I've ever knew, and I hope that you'll find someone that makes you really happy! Cause I can't convince myself that you are truly happy right now, even if I want you to be." he answered.

I think I turned red a little. I smiled.

"Don't worry about that, it's not that important.."

"Yes it is! Now we should go back, I think that soon, someone will knock to use the bathroom." Justin said.

"Yeah, probably!" I laughed.

"Go meet some new friends, okay? Come get me if something's wrong."

"I will. Thank you a lot."

"You don't need to thank me for anything. That's what best friends do." he smiled.

I smiled back and he took my hand (in a friendly way). He pulled me back to the living room and I started searching for Kale while Justin walked away, waving to friends. I found him with... Laurent. Great. I walked in their direction, without looking at Laurent.

"Kale, can I talk to you for a sec?" I said, dry.

He looked at me, then Laurent, before coming back on me.

"Huh, sure, I guess.. Coming back Dolphin." he answered.

"No problem, I guess.." said Laurent.

"In my room, please, brother." I said.

Kale turned his heels and started walking away. I did the same, but I felt something touching my arm. I turned away.

"Look, y/n, I.." started Laurent, with a surprisingly soft voice.

"Keep it. You humiliated me in front of everyone! What's going on with you, what's your problem!?" I cut him.

"I know, I- I just want you to know that-"

"Shut up! I don't wanna listen to you, leave me alone! And never come back here... EVER AGAIN!" I cut him another time.

I walked away... but he ran after me. Great.

"No! Please! Y/n! I'm serious, let me talk!"

"And what?! You want to humiliate me in front of everyone, again?!" I asked him. "HEY, EVERYONE, WANT DRAMA? COME HERE, THIS ONE'S GONNA BE GOOD!" I screamed.