5. "You promised me!"

Pov Y/N:

"I'm Justin. Justin Barron." he said, continuing smiling.

His smile was the cutest ever, I was smiling so hard while he was talking and I think he noticed that.

"Why are you smiling this much? You're crying at the same time!" he said while wipping my tears.

Without even knowing what I was doing, I put my hand on his, which was always on my cheek. I looked him in the eyes and he did the same. We looked each other for 20 amazing seconds, then he smiled at me, like you smile at your younger brother, and he took off his hand of my cheek. I shaked my head.

"I- I'm sorry Justin, I didn't want to-"

"You have nothing to be sorry of, everybody is sad sometimes." he cut me while smiling.

This damn smile again. This angel smile. This fucking perfect smile.

"I'm gonna go back to the vestary, I need to take off my equipment. Everything's gonna be okey, ignore Jake!"

Then he walked away. I looked at him going and saw Laurent, fastly looking down to pretend that he wasn't looking at me, but too late; I already saw him. I put my head in my knees and waited for Kale. What is happening with me?

                                              ~~~

Kale stopped the car and told me to hurry up. I went to the bathroom and put a little bit of makeup, then got dress. I put a lovely dress and went back in my brother's car.

"Lets go party!" he said, happily.

"Yay!"

Arrived at the party, the first thing I noticed was the vibe. Very loud music was playing, multicolor lights were moving in all ways, people were dancing hard and the majority of the big party room was filled with alcohol, both in glasses and people's bodies.

"Promise me not to drink, Y/N!" screamed my brother next to me.

"I promise!" I screamed back.

I was trying to recognize some people. In the BIIIG amount of people, I was able to see Auston Matthews (hot), Sidney Crosby (not my type, but cute), Connor McDavid (pretty), Alexander Ovechkin (really not my type) and some of my brother's teammates, like Nick Suzuki or Joel Edmundson. I was searching for someone in particular, but he didn't seem to be there. Me and Kale weren't sure to what we wanted to do, but someone took me out of my thoughts by tapping on my shoulder. I turned back.

"Wow, Y/N, you're so beautiful tonight.." he said, with probably a lot of alcohol in him.

"Aww, thank you Laurent, you're also pretty!" I said, smiling.

He smiled a lot, like if he just won the lottery.

"Come dance with me!" he said while taking my hand.

"Oh no no no, I can't dance Laurent, stop!"

"Come here, I'm sure you're great!"

I wasn't sure, but Laurent grabbed me by my hips, slowly running his hands on my body. I wasn't comfortable at all, but I wasn't able to stop him. Something in me wanted him to continue, but an other part of me thought it wasn't good. Laurent was drunk, I don't even know if he knew what he was doing. He looked me in the eyes and started to slowly approach his face of mine. I hesitated a moment, then approached my face of his and quietly deviated my trajectory on his cheek to kiss him softly there. I hugged him and whispered in his ear:

"I am so sorry dolphin, but... not like that.. you're drunk, go get some rest..."

He didn't move at all and I ended our hug to look at him. He was looking down, tears in the eyes. He left the room, silently, while I was watching, a little bit sad. Why is all this affecting me? I suddenly looked all around me, trying to find my brother. I tried to look above people's heads, but I couldn't find him, there were so many people! I started to walk through everyone, I was searching the exit. I started to panic when I realized that I didn't remembered where the exit was. I was panicking, turning around and around while walking I don't even know where. I was only seeing a lot of people, all dancing, drinking and smoking in this giant room without end. Suddenly, a person grabbed my back and pulled me from behind, I didn't even see his face. He guided me outside and pinned me against a wall. I tried to run away, but he grabbed my wrists. He tried to kiss me by force, but I dodged him. He grabbed my two wrists with only one hand and he slipped his other hand under my dress, pulling my panties aside, trying to touch me without my consent. I was paralyzed with fear, I was no longer able to move, he was holding my wrists. Then I started trying to move while trying to scream very loudly.