12. "Oh, fuck off!!"

Pov: Y/n

''Ah shit, I'm sorry, wasn't checking where I was going.''

''It doesn't matter, are you okay?'' said Kirby.

''Yeah, I am, thank you..''

''...''

''Huh, I should probably go now, see ya..!''

I ran away. I already was tired of everything, so I waited for my brother next to his car. I prayed not to see anyone, but I was kinda relieved to see someone I knew well.

''So how's going my favourite girl?'' Justin said, walking towards me.

''Uh, shit day, you know. After seing Laurent and Jake being friends yesterday, it's me, this morning, bumping into Kirby... again.''

''He's a great guy, I'm sure he's your type!'' he winked.

''You can always dream about it!'' I laughed.

''I think you should simply stop caring what people think or are saying about you, it's really not a big deal. If you don't care, people will stop, because they will not see the fun in talking about you anymore if you don't give a fuck.'' he explained gently.

''I know, but I've been made like that and it's hard sometimes.''

''Come here.'' he said, giving me a hug.

''I don't know what I would do without you.''

''You would do great, I'm a 100% sure.''

''Hey fellas, ready to go home?'' interrupted Kale.

''Why, Justin's coming with us?''

''Yeah, I invited him and the guys for diner.'' answered Kale.

''Oh my god, yay!! Secret keeper!" I grimaced at him.

''It was a surprise!'' Justin laughed.

''See you tonight bro! Come on lil sis.'' said Kale.

''Coming! See you later Justin!''

''See you guys!''

We came back home and I laid on my bed immediatly, tired of my day. Kale knocked ar the door.

''Yeah?'' I answered.

''I invited some of the younger of the team tonight, like Justin, wanna eat with us?''

"Yeah, why not! I'm happy you finally made some friends! And as long as Justin is here, I don't really care. It's been a long time since we last invited guests at home. It should be fun." I answered.

"I'm happy that you're thinking this, because I totally agree with you. I also see that you're fitting well with the guys, so I thought you would like to see them off ice a little, to talk about something else than hockey, you know."

"Thanks brother, I appreciate the efforts you put in. Love ya."

"Love ya, sis. You can rest, I'm preparing diner tonight."

"Amazing, have fun! And try not to poison us!" I laughed.

"Thank you! And don't worry! he laughed back.

I fell asleep on my bed while watching a movie, that I don't even remember the title. I was really tired of this day, but someone woke me up by knocking on the door. I stayed in bed, eyes closed.

"Let me sleep a little, Kale, I'm dead right now."

"It's been more than 2 hours, wake up! Almost everyone's here, Kale didn't want to wake you up before, he knew you were tired. Come downstairs!" screamed Justin through the door.