3. "I'm not like you!"

Pov Y/N:

I went back in my brother's car, waiting for him. He came back thirty minutes later. He said nothing and started the car.

"I loved the way you said NOTHING against this boy in the vestary. You're such a good brother." I said rolling my eyes.

He sighed.

"Look, I don't give a shit about all this, leave me alone, YOU wanted to come and now that's YOUR problem."

"What is wrong with you!? Can you explain to me why you're so annoying all the time?"

"I have nothing to explain."

"Then shut up!" I limit screamed.

He looked at me with a death stare and stopped the car 3 streets before our house.

"Get out."

"Wait, what? No!!"

"That's my car and I told you to get the fuck out!"

I said nothing and got out.

"Go fuck yourself Kale!" I screamed.

Then he left.

"Amazing, I'm now alone in the street. I have a good 20 minutes of walk to come back home. Nice. Thank you brother."

I started to walk, trying to remember the path to come home. A lot of cars were passing near me when one of them decided to stop a little bit in front of me. I started to panic «What if it's a pedophile!? What if someone wants to kidnap me!? Or worse, what if he wants to murder me!?!» I tought. Yeah, I have a pretty overflowing imagination. I was thinking of all the worst things that could happen to me. I was starting to regret talking like that to my brother. Those words would be the last before my death. After all, I love my brother, I just have a hard time admitting it. But now it's the end, I can't even think about how bad my end is, it's-

"Hey! Y/N Clague, isn't it? What are you doing here alone?" the man said, getting out of his car.

"Wait, what?" I said, looking up at him.

The man was tall, with dark brown hair. I thought his face was telling me something, then I remembered: it was one of my brother's friends.

"Come in! I'm gonna drive you home."

"I'm sorry, what's your name again? I don't remember everyone." I asked.

"Josh, Josh Anderson." he smiled.

"Nice to meet ya again." I answered while walking to his car.

I entered in his car, pretty shy.

"So, my house is this way." I said while pointing at a street, far away.

"I know, I'm living next to your house, I'm your neighbor." he said, laughing.

"Wait, what? Kale never told me that."

"Maybe he's too focused on himself to talk to every other players in the team."

"Wait, he doesn't really have friends in the team?"

"We can say that we're all a big family and we're all friends, but some are more alone."

I'll need to talk about this to my brother.

"We're here! You can go home safely." said Josh to me.

"Thank you so much." I said smiling.

"No problem." he said, answering to my smile.

I got out his car and walked near the door, before opening it.

"KALE CLAGUE!" I automatically screamed.