2. Eve's secret

The Summer that changed her life. Camping trip with the family.

Eve   POV

When we were In the camp site, I needed  to use the bathroom, I was banging on the door when my sister said " being occupied."

I couldn't hold my pee any longer. I walked out of the RV and went into the woods to pee. When I was done peeing in the bushes I was walking back when I heard a gunshot.  I turned around and saw a guy fell to the ground. The guy who shot  him was standing with a gun  in his hands. When he put  the gun away,   I took a step back  and hoped not to be notice but it was to late because i stepped on a branch and the guy  who had put the gun away looked at me. Just as i took a step back he was in front of me in a flash.  He  said "  Looks I 'll kill you first snice you a  witness. Then  I will finished him."

He pointed the gun in front of my  face. 

Just as I was bout to close my eyes, 

Bang.

Third P.O.V.

The guy with blue spike hair said " snice you are a witness I'll kill you first. Then finish him." while pointing the gun in front of her face.

Eve   was about to closed her eyes when 

Bang.

She  opened her eyes and  was shocked because she saw the guy who was a bout to shoot her turned into  ashes Infront of her eyes.  The  guy with sandy brown hair was walking towards her while he was bleeding from his shoulder. Eve's   instinct took over, she took out her  phone to call an ambulance when he stopped her. He put a ring a on her finger and said " Dream dimension."

The ring zapped her and she fell asleep.

Eve woke up in a garden. She saw the guy who was shot in good heath. He was in the gazebo having tea. She walked towards him and said " Where am I ? your not -

He interrupted her and said " I don't have much . Have a seat."

Five hours later thats how she became lycan and that she now has the

responsibility of an alien bounty hunter .

Eve's secret is that she is Lycan.

Lycan hunter - transform into a werewolf . Picture ghost riders outfit with cat ears and tail. The color of leather jacket boots and gloves are dead pools colors mix with wolverine's colors.

Wolverine the fictional character not the animal.