The end of the story

Jake 's P.O.V.

I woke up the hospital. I was freaking out. I looked to my left and saw  Riker texting on  her phone. When I cleared my throat ,  Riker looked up and was shocked and then relaxed.  Just as I was  about to say  something    she walked towards me and  gave me a flick on the forehead.

I said  "ouch what was -  I then saw an astral projection of myself in the woods.    I was walking towards  Riker  about to say her name when   she had shot me. 

14  hours earlier .... Third P.O.V.

When they at the cemetery, Riker was getting out of the car and thank him. As he was bout to leave her, a gun shot was heard. 

Bang.

He froze and said " I think we should call the - when  he heard the door shut.  He sigh  and  got out and  went into the cemetery to look for Riker.

Jake's P.O.V.

When  we were  at  cemetery, she  was getting out of the car. When  she   thank me , I was about to say something when 

Bang.

I froze and said " I think we should call the -  I turned  to my left and saw that she was walking into the   cemetery to look for Riker.  I sigh  and shut off  the engine. I walked  in and heard  another gun shot. I was just about to call the police  when I heard a moan. I  turned around and saw a zombie.   I  was walking back when  someone fired a gun. The zombie turned around  and bang. 

When  the zombie was dead. 

Riker said " I'm sorry."

After she  shot me I blacked out.

 Now...

When Jake got his  memory back ,   Riker said " its your call to  go tell the police that i shot  you."

 Jake said "  I need to soak  this in. I saw a zombie and you shot me."

 Riker was bout to say something when the door open and my brother  walked in. After he sat next to me, he said " why did you drunk shot yourself."

"WTF, you said you stopped."

Boom said " I uh..

Eric smirked at Boomer.

Just as Boomer was about to smack Eric gun shots were heard. Sev used blank guns. 

The Summer that changed her life. It happened during a camping trip with her friends.

Third P.O.V

Eve was camping with her best friend Lily , Lily's boyfriend Eric , her sister Molls ( aka Molly) and her cousins Jen ( aka Jennifer ) Aero ( aka Airsophia )

It was always a tradition that they go camping before school starts. Eve need to use the bathroom. She saw that her best friend and her boyfriend were in getting busy in the RV trailer, she decided to explore the woods. After she walked fifteen minutes away from the campsite, she had to use the bathroom really bad. Eve did her business in the bushes. She was walking back when she heard a gun shot. She turned around and gasped because she saw a guy being shot.

The guy with blue spikey blue hair with the gun appeared Infront of her and said " looks like your a witness so I'll kill you and then I'll kill him." just as he was about to shoot her, he had just turn to ashes in front of her.

A guy with sandy brown hair was walking towards her while he was bleeding from his shoulder. Eve snaped out from being frozen. When she notice that he was bleeding her instinct took over, she took out her phone to call an ambulance when he stopped her. He put a ring a on her finger and said " Dream dimension."

The ring zapped her and she fell asleep.

Eve's P.O.V.

I woke up in a garden. I was thinking i am dead when some sone said " you're not dead. Your in my dream land. "

I turned around and saw the guy who was shot in good heath. He was in the gazebo having tea. I was just about bomb him with questions when he said " I'm Boomer, I much time. Have a seat."

That's how she became a lycan.

That's how she became friends with Boomer

Eve's secret is that she is Lycan.

Lycan hunter - transform into a werewolf . Picture ghost riders outfit with cat ears and tail. The color of leather jacket boots and gloves are dead pools colors mix with wolverine's colors.

Wolverine the fictional character not the animal.

Third P.O.V.

Eve woke up to someone's phone ringing. She looked around room and notice she was in a hotel room. She started to freak out, them remembered everything.

Flashback

They were at the club having a good time. Eve was trying to have a good time but her phone kept on blowing up. Sev took her phone away and said " one quicky game of darts. If we win talk to sort out your problem with your boyfriend."

Boom said " I am so going to win."

Sev said " If you lose sort out the problem. "

Rayla said " If i beat both or your arse, Both of you are running naked in the park but don't get caught by the cop.

When Boom was caught, Eve and Selev were trying to make a run for it but they were also caught. When all of them made bail, Eve threw up on Boom's brother who bailed them out and she passed out.

End of flashback

When Eve got out bed, she looked to her left and saw person Boomer sleeping. She looked underneath the sheet. When she had her clothes on she figure he was lazy to carry her to the other rooms in the mansion.