13. trying to stay clam & break up

Ashley P.O.V.

When the lights went out. I heard screams and a gun shot. I hope my boyfriend isn't shot. When the lights were back on I saw a wolf beast ( aka Jake in his whole werewolf from ) standing in front of the guy who was bout to shoot my boyfriend.  I was trying to stay calm but inside I was freaking out. When the wolf beast turned around, It said " do you want me to untie  them master." I looked to my left and saw a girl with pink hair standing in the door away.

The girl with pink hair said " Just get rid of him. In fact make it look like he committed suicide."

After  the wolf beast left  with the guy who almost killed my boyfriend,  she shut the door and walked towards me.

 Third P.O.V.

 When  Riker  got closer to  Ashely, she  gupled because she saw the gun.   She untapped  her  mouth and said " What are you doing on my property."

Ashely  gulped and said " I... followed my sister and got wacked from behind."

She turned around  and faced  Seth. She  took out her gun and 

said " Sebastin Henderson  I will give   you two days to give me the  40 million dollars or else your girlfriend  will be killed. " 

The break up

   Facts you need to know : Zero is cursed. Aero is trying to look for a cure .

Now on with the story..

Aero was was at Javas waiting for Noah snice its been three days snice he cheated on her at the school dance. She was just about break up text him so that she didnt have to face him but it was too late becsue he walked in the coffee shop and spotted her. As he got closer she notice he had a hickey on his neck.

Aero's P.O.V.

When he sat down in front of me he said "sorry. I'm late. There was traffic."

I knew he was lying to me. I said "its fine. There is something I have to - notification popped up. It read : Hazel Warren. 21 years old. dies becsue of Leukemia. 40k reward.

I cleared her throat and said "Lets break up."

His eyes went wide.

" why?"

Just as I was about to say something another notification popped up.

It read : morainal service is in two hours. I'll send you the address.

I stood up and said " you have a hickey."

Before he could say something, I left and didn't turn back. When he walked out to catch her it was to late she drove away