7. Betrayal & truth

A month later at school.....

Eve's  P.O.V.

When class was over, I  rushed to my locker. I  got to her locker, she took out her science textbook and then her lunch money. She decided to surprise her boyfriend than him surprises her.  She  went to the third floor of the school where his locker was. When she was close to his locker she saw her friend was there. As she got closer she saw her best friend and her boyfriend making out.  She was about to say wtf. Just as she stook a step she saw her friend pushed her boyfriend and said " you can't get caught."

" we  won't i told her that i'll meet you in the cafe."

She pushed him and said " you're bad." and then they went back to kissing.

Eve  P.O.V.

I couldn't believe he kissed my best friend. I turned around and was about to walk away when i herd my  best friend said "the bet is still on or what."

 i froze  and was just about to ask  them about what  bet when  he said " yea the bet still on. Just wait until after the school dance, When I break her heart."

" you're so bad."

He said "  babe, your bad too.  You convinced her to give me another chance."

" Well what can i say babe,  I want you to win the bet with my brother.  He didn't say  i could help you."

After  I calm myself,  I went to the west  wing  up to  the school's roof top.  

Enzo   P.O.V.

I was siting on the bench about to light up my cigarette waiting for my friend  Dean , when  i  saw Eve going towards the  edge of the roof top. I was about ask her why she is close when she screamed. After she screamed,  I  got up and started to walk towards her. When I got closer I heard her  are you kidding me.   Just  she i was  tap her shoulder  she turned around  and  was about to punch me.

Third P.O.V.

After Eve screamed, She sense some one was behind her. She turned around and was about to punch the guy but stopped when she saw Enzo.  Enzo  said " Woah. I didn't mean to scare you. I uh... why are you screaming ?

Just as she was about to say something, Eve got a text notification saying that they are saving her seat. She then said " are you kidding me?"

He said " Uh you okay."

Previously Enzo  P.O.V.

I was siting on the bench about to light up my cigarette waiting for my friend Dean , when i saw Eve going towards the edge of the roof top. I was about ask her why she is close when she screamed. After she screamed, I got up and started to walk towards her. When I got closer I heard her are you kidding me. Just she i was tap her shoulder she turned around and was about to punch me. When she stopped mid way, I said   " Woah. I didn't mean to scare you. I uh... why are you screaming ?

Just as she was about to say something, her eyes went wide and then said " are you kidding me?"

I said " Uh you okay."

Eve said " sorry I uh... she sigh and  sat on  the bench. I sat down next to her  and was about to say something when  she said " your sister kissed my boyfriend."

I didn't know what to say. I sat down next to her and then said " um.. you should  talk to her about it."

Third P.O.V.

Just as Eve was about to say something, her eyes went wide. Enzo was about to ask her what's wrong when Eve said " I'm sorry."
After Eve stabbed  Enzo, Enzo got  up and said " what the -

" what kind of bet did you make with  Kevin. 

Enzo  said " The bet was to date a girl. If the girl   breaks up with him I get forty bucks.

 If they are still together until  after school dance   he gets  double  the money."

Third P.O.V.

Eve was about to ask him something else when she heard  someone opening  door. She stabbed him with a sleepy pen.  She  then left using her  ninja skills. When she saw that his friend    there, she  went inside  and went  to the  cafeteria  quickly. When she got to cafeteria she sat down and pretended  like everything was okay.