Book Information

Contexts:

1) The Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler plotline will follow the concept of the anime since I haven't read the manga yet and it is still ongoing, so if any details are different from the manga, here is the answer.

2) The Twisted Wonderland plotline will follow the EN game version, however due to Ciel's personality and methods in responding to chaotic situations. Some dialogues, events, or outcomes might differ from the ones in-game.

3) This book was made for fun since I'm rarely seeing any Black Butler x Twisted Wonderland crossovers that reach past the Prologue or Book 1(The Rose-Red Tyrant) since I've been wanting to see some character interactions like the Octavinelle trio(mainly Jade) meeting Sebastian Michaelis, so on and so forth. So I thought "I'll do it myself then" and here we are now.

4) I will try and keep this book updated since I might get busy with personal issues, so I would like to apologize in advance if this book doesn't get new chapters quickly.

5) There will be vulgar language, violence, and gore involved in this story. If you are uncomfortable with such topics, you can stop and drop the story, otherwise please proceed with caution.

6) If there are any grammatical errors, please correct me if there are.

7)Hopefully, you'll enjoy what this book has in store! And if it is not to your taste, then there are other books out there :)

~Signed by,
Aishi Writes