"Shit." You whispered. You cleaned up your arms and Matt's sweater, tears filled your eyes, and you try not to cry because Matt is outside. "Baby? Are you okay?" Matt knock at the door.

"Yeah just fine.." you sigh, try not to cry and making him come into the bathroom. "Did you lock the door? Why?" He asked. "Oh did I?" You replied, you knew you locked the door.

"Matt let me a sec and I'll come out I promise." You said, you want him to leave you there. Not talking to you, but Matt was too worried about you , he couldn't let go of you like that, he wants you to be okay, so he stayed outside of the bathroom and talk to you.

"No, let me know you're okay." He said, you took the towel and put a warm water on it. You put this towel on your arms and it's hurt like hell.

"Ouch!" You shouts, Matt could hear it and try to open the door. "Baby what's going on? Open the door!!" He knock at the door but you didn't answer. "I'm okay. I'm okay.." you told him.

"What is that? What was that?" He asked. "Nothing... ouch." You said again and trying to push away your pain, trying to keep it quite, the pain you felt was the worst.

"I'm coming in." Matt said. "No Matt how!!" You shouts at Matt who weren't there already. He opened the door with some key he found. And you sat on the door to not letting him open her.

You weren't with his sweater on, and all your scars weren't cover, he could see everything. You didn't want him to see it so you didn't let him in.

"Y/n, move from the door and let me in." He sigh. "No." You said, tears comes down from your eyes. "Yes, come on baby, what's going on, tell me." He said and you just kept sitting there. "You know you can trust me." He said, you felt his voice cracking as he saw you there without letting him in.

You moved from the door and sat next to the bath. He got in and saw all the blood on the floor and at your hands. All his sweater were with blood, all the floor, and your clothes.

He saw you sitting there with no air, with only a undershirt and pants and tears from your eyes. All he could see is the red colour of the room, the red colour of your blood.

"What is that?" He said shocked. "It's.." you didn't knew what to tell him. "What did you do?" He looked at you. "I'm sorry..." you start crying front of Matt.

"Did you just..." "yea.."you nodded. He already knew what happened, he already knew what's going on when he is not at home, when the night getting dark. "How long?" He asked, tears filled his eyes.

"Three months.." you said, make him lose his mind. "What.. w- why?" He asked again. "Is that because of me? Is because of that I'm not at home, did I do something? Why are you doing it?" His voice cracked.

"No Matt, look at me, it's not because of you I promise." "So why? Why are you hurting yourself?" He shouts at you, begging for answers.

"Because.. my head is so terrifying. The voice are so loud, the people make it worse. The darkness being the best, and the knife being so close to me." You told him, he sat front of you.

"Is that because of your depression?" He knew it, he just knew how you feeling. "I guess.." you told him. "It's feeling like I don't deserve a place in this world.." you whispered. "No, you do deserve." He get close to you.