The Ingenium Movie Trailer

Start from the beginning

"You scared me, bro." Tensei said before noticing the shocked look on his brother's face, "You ok, Tenya?"

It then showed both Iida brothers approaching UA, which was all decrepit and in the fog.

"If you were to go into the past..." said Izuku's voice.

It showed Iida having a giant blast of blue lightning go through him and towards Tensei who was in front of him.

"... you have no idea what the consequences could be" Izuku's voice said.

It then showed Iida's armor opening up for him to climb into.

It then showed Iida talking to Izuku, both of them in civilian form.

"Midoriya, I could fix things" said Iida.

"You could also destroy everything" Izuku said.

It then showed Iida in a public area and watching All For One on TV.

"This can't be happening" Iida said.

It then showed All For One destroying Musutafu.

"I completely broke the universe" Iida said as it Tensei standing on the roof of a building and watching it all.

It then showed All For One standing on top of a ship of some sort.

"All For One..." Iida said.

"We've been waiting for you" All For One said as he seemed to be talking to someone.

AFO turned his arm into a huge blade as he walked through a battlefield.

It then showed Iida, fully in costume, standing in a room with a red light and in front of someone who appeared to be restrained to a wall.

"I created a world with no heroes..." Iida said as it showed a costume lying on the floor of a dark room that looked familiar to the audience.

It then showed a light shining in a dark room as it showed a woman on her knees and resting her head and arms on her bed. She looked like she had been through hell.

"... and now there's no one to defend us" Iida said.

Everyone was shocked that Iida managed to erase heroes from his universe.

It showed AFO's warship blowing up soldiers who were trying to attack it before the screen turned black.

"Want some help?" Izuku's voice was heard again.

Iida flipped a switch that had cobwebs all over it and lights turned on. It showed an underground superhero base with computers, gadgets, and vehicles covered in cloths.

It then showed the back of Deku's head as he stood on a platform that had a superhero jet of some sort in front of him. The cowl he was wearing looked different from the one that the normal Deku wore. This one was red.

The audience leaned forward in their chairs as they waited to see who the alternate Izuku was.

Iida and Tensei both stood on a staircase near where Deku was. Tensei dropped a mug he was holding.

"Holy..." Tensei said.

It showed that this Deku was none other than Mikumo Akatani. He wore a red Deku costume that had a few other differences.