"So what now? Do we find out what happened to your parents or do we try to find a way back home?"

"Well... Considering I never heard anything about my parents switching genders and my dad was not the one that gave birth to me something is definitely not right. I think we need to figure out what's going on and then we can figure out how to get back because I don't think we would find a way back home right now anyway."

"Hope's right, let's figure this out and then find a way back home. We should probably get back to the hotel," said Josie.

After that, they made their way back to their hotel.

End of Recap

It's been a couple of days since Hope found out about her parents switching genders

It's been a couple of days since Hope found out about her parents switching genders. She and the twins have been going over spells to figure out how to change them back. There were a couple of spells they could try but they weren't sure if it would affect the pregnancy. Hope's dad is already pregnant with her and if they try to turn them back now it might end up killing Hope. So, they don't know what to do.

"My god this is so useless, it shouldn't be this hard, I'm the Tribrid for crying out loud," Hope yelled frustrated.

"Calm down Hope we'll figure out a way to fix this," said Josie.

"How? We've looked through all of the spell books and there's no way to fix this without something bad happening."

"Quit being so dramatic Hope, it's simple all we have to do is wait for your dad to give birth then we change them back, it's as simple as that," said Lizzie.

"Wow Lizzie, you make it sound like this happens all the time. And I don't need you telling me that I'm being dramatic when you are practically the queen of being dramatic."

"Okay, will you both stop being dramatic! we don't have time for both of you to argue right now.  There's nothing we can really do right now other than wait until your dad gives birth. so, the best thing for us to do right now is try to get close to them so that when the time comes, they don't try to kill us for trying to change them back."

"That's easier said than done Jo. My mom might be easier to convince that we're on their side but my dad is a whole other story. He's known for being paranoid. You really have to earn his trust if you want both of them to believe that we're not a threat."

"So what do you suggest we do then Hope?"

"The only information that we have on them right now is that my dad is working at the community center as an art teacher. So, I guess we could start there."

"So, what, we just hang out at the center and hope that he pays attention to us. I don't really think that would work," said Lizzie.

"That's not what I meant, we can't just go there and do nothing. So I was thinking maybe we could sign up for his art class."