Samaikaporom -ft. Mynthu and her appa

Start from the beginning

Atthai : Ama satham podama poi papom ena nadakuthu nu....

(Yeah let's go there without making any noise and see what's happening )

Gowri: Yes... Vanga....

(yeah lets go)

Mama : Nanum nanum...

(Me too me too..)

Atthai looked him up and down and rolled her eyes...

Atthai : I know nenga Mynthu kuda neraiya time spend pandreinga.... Athukaga avala mariye lam try panateinga Mynthu kutty mattum tha cute ah irukum ...

(you know Spending more time with Mynthu doesn't mean that imitating her will make you cute. Such behavior suits Mynthu alone.)

Gowri : Amaithiya vanga mama.... Ithulam thevaiya...

(Is it necessary mama ....Come silently )

He zipped his mouth making us chuckle who said he was not cute..... My whole family is cute when they behave like a child...... Yeah yeah... Avarum cute than..... 😌😌🙈(Yeah yeah he is cute too)

We three went towards the kitchen and peeked in we three were at the kitchen entrance...only our ends visible if you see from inside..... They both didn't notice us as both are indulged in their business...

We three cupped our mouths to stop us from making any noise and let out our laughter.....

Mynthu : Adama iru  paah...

(Don't move Paah)

Shiva: hmm..hmmhmmm......

Mynthu : ena hmhmmm silent... Ena vela seiya vidunga....

(What hmhmmm.....silent...let me do my work )

Please I can't control my laughter... Okay, I don't want you guys confused... Let me explain what they were doing. No no, what mynthu doing to her father...

She was sitting on the kitchen slab and he was standing in front of her. Showing his face to her... While she was sticking those lady's finger tiny pieces all over his face while her face was already covered with that... She was doing that with the utmost concentration that made me laugh at their funny faces and I couldn't stop myself from falling for their cuteness... He intentionally made funny faces that made Lady's finger pieces fall every single time and she was again and again putting it on his face....

I think

I think... She had enough... She stood up on the slab and glared at him placing her hands on her hip.... Yeah. Now she is going to scold him..... Closing my mouth on one hand and using the other hand I clicked the cute moment of father and daughter.

Mynthu : Apaaahh... Naa epadi good girl ah irukein...Nenga en bad boy mari behave pandreinga... Konjam neram amaithiya iruka mudiyathu.... Ipadi monjiya mathite irukeinga... Evlo neram naa thiruma thirumba otuvein....... Ipadiye pana naa thirumba ipadi make up poda matein pathukonga.... Huh...