Do you still want me in your life???

Author's POV...

Today was the day of poojai.. The whole village was there.. Even the school works half day only....

As Gowri said Mynthu directly went to the house Shiva was staying in....

She couldn't come out as Mathi was with her till afternoon..... Bhaskar already left there..... The village will be empty today... They conduct this pooja once in 10 years that's why it's special......

The temple was inside the forest...... All the men wouldn't have gone there in the morning itself..... Mathi stayed there to accompany Gowri... Which Gowri didn't expect......

She many times tried to make her agree to go there but Mathi was not ready to leave her alone... 

Gowri thanked every God as possible when the driver came and said Mathi's presence was needed there....

As mynthu didn't arrive yet... Saying it as an excuse Gowri managed to stay there......

Mathi agreed and didn't go before keeping 10 men stood outside to guard her..... That made Gowri lose her hope.....

But she knows it's the final chance for her...... She can't let go of this opportunity..... She already tried to escape thrice but couldn't succeed because the villagers saw her at the border she managed to say Mynthu wanted to see..... Thankfully they believed but they informed Mathi about that... After that incident, mathi never left Gowri alone.... Even after erasing her memories mathi is still suspicious about that......

Gowri has to wait till evening because all those who belong to that village have to be present there before the poojai starts..... It will happen all night so she can go out of the bungalow without any tension and fear of getting caught. ...

Slowly the sun starts to retire....... As she believed the goons also left for the poojai. There was a belief if someone missed the pooja then that person would die...all the villagers already doubt that Gowri was not Nila...... So that goons went away to safeguard their life.. ...

Gowri was relieved and about to go out of the main door she remembered something... She hurriedly went inside Mathi's room she searched for something else.......

Just then her fear came back when she heard the jeep sound.......she was sweating badly... Her heart beat at its highest capacity.....

No, it should not happen.... She should not fail again..... She should escape this time.......

As she already switched off all the lights no one couldn't see her in that darkness..... She hid behind the main door......cupped her mouth trying not to make any noise....

"Nila..... Nilaa..... Enga maa iruka..... En varala neee.... Mynthu...... "

(Nila.....Nila....where are you ma...why didn't you came there....Mynthu....)

It's Mathi... She came back after not seeing Gowri and Mynthu..... The driver was outside..... This bungalow is fully soundproof.... They made it like that so that Gowri's scream wouldn't be audible to others in those times when she gets back a glimpse of her past... Because during that time Gowri will behave hyper and shout.....

The set-up they made to keep her with them is going to help Gowri to escape...

Mathi entered through the main door and saw the complete blindness......

She turned to the opposite side where Gowri was hiding as the switchboard is there... When she switched on the light she felt a heavy pain in her head......

The light was on mathi was shocked to see Gowri standing there with a flower vase.... Using that only Gowri hit her head.... She was crying...

Mathi: Nilaa...