I want Daughter

Author's POV....

As usual day for Shiva he woke up then called the detectives to know about her..... But he got the negative ones alone which he was tired of hearing.....

He got ready to leave for office... Once he came to Hall he saw both his father and Father in law waiting for him....

He somewhat know why they are here....

Yes Shiva lives alone in that house which he built for them to live happily......He even asked his parents to shift here but they didn't agree... They wanted to give the couple some privacy...

It was on the outer region of the city.... Because that's how she loves..... A peaceful and silent place....

Coming to the present he wished them and sat there with the coffee kamala ma made.....

She is maid but for Shiva she is another mother as she used to be a babysitter to him.....

Seeing both keeping silent Shiva asked...

Shiva : Solunga mama ena kalailaiye inga vanthurukeinga

Ena achu appa

(yes mama what is the matter you and appa came together in morning itself)

Ram : Mukiyamana visayam tha mapla.... Nama Kayal  marriage pathi tha pesanumnu vanthein....

(indeed important matter mapla (Son- in Law).....I came here to talk about Kayal's marriage )

Shiva : Kayal chinna ponu mama last year thane college mudicha athukula ena kalyanam.....

Ipo tha ava work pandra mama.... Kathukatum vidunga....

Sari thane pa...

(Kayal is child mama...she just finished her studies last year and started learning work .....let her explore more and gain more Knowledge mama.......what you say appa...)

Shekar : Nama onu nenaikurom ana pasanga apdiye irukarathu ilaiye Shiva....

(we think something but the younger generation have different plans shiva....)

Shiva : Apdi ena panita..... Ena achu mama nenga solunga...

(what happened....mama you explain me )

Ram : Kayal oru paiyana love pandralam antha paiyan vetla ponu pakuranga nenga poi pesi engaluku kalyanam pani vainga nu ore Adam nethu fulla....

(Kayal loves a boy and his family started bride hunting for marriage....yesterday she came to me and said all this and asked me to speak with the boy's parents and she is ready to get married )

Shiva : College love la sagajam tha mama..... Paiyana pathi visaricheingala.

Nala paiyana iruntha.. Nama kayal ku virupam iruntha marriage ah mudichidalam....

(hmmmm Its not that much bad thing to be in Love mama.....did you enquired about the boy .....should I ask my detectives to get information .......if she loves and he and his family seemed good we can go ahead with the proposal mama)

Shekhar : Nanum atha da sonein.. Visarika solirukien.... Neyum un side la irunthu visari da...

(I said the same....if you could then enquire about his family da)

Shiva : Hmm sari pa.. Panidalam........ Office ku vera time achu vanga en kudave saptutu kelambalam... Na ungala vetla drop panidrein....

(hmmmm Okay Paah..I will look into this matter....I am getting late for office join me for breakfast then we will leave ...I will drop you at home)