Nila....

Author's POV

Nila was mathi and Bhaskar's only daughter...

She was very naive and innocent girl who was very reserved and good hearted girl.....

It was very easy to scare and fool her..... Because of her nature she was afraid to go to crowed place.... She was home schooled.... That to only by female tutors....

Even though she was the daughter of two successful Doctors she was not strong and independent.... She was always lived in closed house... Her house was her paradise...

She was the life of their parents... They loved her to much to force anything on her.... That's why they agreed to her wish of home tutoring even she finished her degree in History through long distance education.....

She was beautiful and quite girl... Who lives in that vast bunglow.... She loved to stay in the farm house... That's why they send her here for few weeks...

She was caged Parrot being in a Village cage surrounded by the greenery is much better for her than thier house in the main area....

No matter where she is.... She loves that..... A genuine smile will be prominent In her face which can melt anyone and make them love her  instantly....

She never goes out alone... She was scared of being alone and have claustrophobia.... She will get panic attack in darkness and in between unknown people......

One day she was curious to go and see the outer world alone... She went out and roamed in the roads.... Everyone knows her parents thier so all respected her and wished her.... First she was scared but let of that thought....

Soon she lost the way to return to the farm house... She was panicked as the sun was setting and darkness surrounded......

The sound of owls and fox made her shiver more......

But the that wild animals are not that harmful compared to the devils in human form.....

Some druken men found her roaming with scared face.... They understood she was lost and thier sinister mind worked badly and they started chasing her.....

She was more scared and got panic attack and could breath due to excessive running........

She fell on the road..... Battling for her life..... But that animals didn't showed any mercy they tore her tops and tried to touch her inappropriately...... She was already battling for her life... But that animals didn't left her....

They gang raped her...untill she dead........ They throwed her dead body from that very same mountain top where Gowri got accident....

She was already dead...... Mathi and Bhaskar couldn't stay in thier house without thier daughter they thought of surprising her so they reached there only to get the news that their daughter was missing....

They were fully shattered they know how naive thier Nila is... She never goes alone..... All the villagers said they saw her near the mountain road... They searched her in all the area but they couldn't find her......

Mathi found something near the road side..... It's her daughter's anklet........ She was more scared as it was strained with blood.....

She was fully shattered..... Baskar was no way less.......

They started searching in the forest....... After a month they found her spoiled decomposed body.....

By her torned dress itself both know what would have happened to thier innocent daughter.......