Musical Medical.

Gold yawned as he and Sapphire neared the Oak house. Blue hadn't been heard from since yesterday, so they were going to make sure he was still in one piece. A soft noise followed as they went to the door. Sapphire gave a look before Gold knocked. The noise was halted, followed by a screech-like noise and a 'WHAT!?'. The two chuckled before some softer noises came from behind the door before Blue opened the door. While he held his composure high, something told Sapphire that the lovely panic attack was his. She said nothing as he hummed.

"Yes?" Gold paused.

"All good in there?" Daisy joined him, almost glancing at him before speaking.

"Yeah. Why?" Sapphire hummed.

"It's not like we didn't hear someone screech out in a panic." Both Oaks looked at each other before shaking their heads. "Alright. We actually were coming to see if you were alright, Senior Blue. No one heard from you yesterday." Daisy chuckled, breaking whatever trust between them.

"Someone had a doctor's appointment." Blue slammed the door closed, getting chuckles from the younger Flames before the Oaks launched war. They went a little ways before Sapphire piped up.

"I think Blue screamed." Gold glanced at her. "I don't know why or have any proof, but between the look from Daisy that seemed to read as 'I won't if you won't' and the fact that we know personally how fast winglies recollect their composure." Gold hummed.

"Yes, but he won't believe that."

"I know. But the thought-" They chuckled as they headed home.

~~~

Blue gulped as he watched the duo take off before Daisy spoke.

"That ice was thinner than normal." He nodded as he closed the curtain.

"Why'd you say I was at a doctor's appointment?" She sipped her coffee before speaking.

"What were you going to say that was better?" He was quiet before he sighed.

"Still... thanks." He went up before she called.

"Be careful."

~~~

"Arceus, your reaction-"

"Shut up. All of you. And if you want to have children, you will not speak of this."

Lapis's face with the horror it had said it all. He was currently on call with Silver, Lapis, Velvet and Admiral, discussing a project. They were in the middle of them looking over stuff (And light testing with instruments) when the two had knocked.

"W-what does that mean!?" Silver scoffed.

"I don't know how that threat applies to the females, but it's presumed he'll be slicing something off us men." Lapis's face got paler at his words before he crossed his legs, bringing laughter from the girls.

"Why am I never recording these threats!? I could be using these against people."

"Admiral no!" Silver rolled his eyes as he looked over his instrument.

"Shall we continue?"

~~~

Ruby hummed at Sapphire's words. While it wasn't unusual for something like this to get discussed, the topic was odd.

"Did you ask?"

"Sorta. He didn't help my theory. And I have no proof because as a wingly, he can easily regain his composure." Ruby hummed.

"Well, if you want something else... Silver, Lapis and Admiral never answered their phones while you were out." She paused. "I don't know if it's connected, but I doubt they were doing 'bonding time' that Green suggests all of us do." She hummed at that.