Another Collab?

Purple blinked twice as he listened to the senior. A collab? He almost didn't see it. But Blue did.

"Well?" Melody hummed as Cyan paused.

"Blue... your playing skills are worse than Red's tolerance to the Elementen van de middag." Blue scoffed.

"I don't need to play-"

"Your mind already has the piece." Ivy cut in. He cocked a steady smile.

"I may not be like most, but I can help. You guys seem to not understand, so..." He turned to two green haired kids that sat near a group of cloaked people. "Aaliyah and Salvatore. Can you guys demonstrate?" They nodded as the group quickly stood up onto the rizers they were on. The others adjusted as they started.

Blue hummed as he looked at a paper.

"Double check the second chorus. Someone was not singing that right." He paused. "And then in the second verse someone doesn't know the first two line's words." The duo nodded as the group sat down. "See? I can help. So?" Purple paused.

"Well..." Ivy chuckled.

"You can always say no." Blue gave her a glare before the group glanced at each other. They had four leading people. Surely they could make a better decision than just Purple. Melody finally paused.

"What kinda collab are we talking about?"

"Whatever Blue pulls together." Blue gave a growl to Ivy's partner as he smiled at the group. "We've been with him long enough to know he has skill under there. Not all of us, but a good number." Blue hissed.

"Quiet. Or my next song for your group will be the octave jumps." They chuckled at the male's pale face. "Regardless, I can help you if needed." Ivy muttered something that got the senior to throw something. "But not that!"

"Come on! I have yet to-" He clutched a paper ball, silencing the musician. He sighed before turning to the four, who had locked eyes. Purple finally sighed.

"Fine... but I want answers."

()()()

Purple gulped as he let a soft noise cross the room they were in as they waited for Blue's group. A knock hit the door before they entered.

"Alright... we ready?"

"No. But let's do this now." The others giggled at that.