Duet Tensions.

Lapis gulped as he and Tiffany watched the region come into view. A shout followed before the ship beside them went down. The twins stared in shock as five figures raced over the ruins.

"Bloody police! Go the hell away!" A blonde shouted to some other ships that were approaching.

"Chili! Yancy! Guard this ship while it gets to the ports! We'll finish this round! Then we're handing the battle to the sky crew and winglies!" Blake's voice hit the air as a cheer followed.

The group separated as two of the people went on either side of the passive ship. A battle cry hit the air as more ships went down. Lapis glanced at his twin as she shrugged.

()()()

They docked and gathered up with their stuff as the other three returned. Blake's eyes flashed as they touched Lapis's blue ones. He smiled and went over.

"Good to see you, Lapis." Lapis nodded.

"Same. What's uh..." He gestured to the sea as Whitley and some other people raced off. He sighed.

"The never-ending Unova/Police war. We'll get there. Follow me."

()()()

They arrived at Blake's base as the sound of battle cries and spells hit the air. Blake let them in and they relaxed in the living room.

"Darn Winglies... noisy as ever." Blake shrugged.

"At least they're covering for us."

"Touche." Blake smiled at Lapis.

"I didn't want to say this over the phone because this is a very hush-hush topic. I know you guys have a concert tonight. I'm not stopping you from that because it's your first time here in Unova. But next week, you guys are going to be on and off. I was wondering if you wanted to do a collaboration." Billy paused.

"Collaboration?" Yancy hummed.

"Let me explain. We are the Midnight Faith with Blake as Water Mind. We are on the stage when you guys aren't." The siblings paused at her words.

"So... you guys..."

"Want to make the first Solo Night Special Collab...?" Blake nodded at that. The siblings glanced at each other.

"It would be at the end of the week and we would do it for just that night. We would both show our skills, two-three songs, and then do a song together. How's that sound?" Lapis paused as they siblings looked at each other before a smile was shared.

"You guys have yourselves a deal." Blake smiled as they shook hands.

()()()

The Unova Wave gulped as they waited for White to leave the Go Siblings. Lapis wasn't paying attention to the senior as he was tuning anyone that wasn't talking to her. She tried to get his attention but alas he didn't turn to her. He finally turned around as she went away. Blake smiled before he went over to them.

"Ready?" They nodded as they got ready.