"Does anyone have a pen." the actor says hurriedly. Someone hands him one and he proceeds to not so secretly draw a dot on his face. This causes everyone to start laughing. 

This isn't uncommon on variety shows, so I smile but deep down I want to grab that pencil and poke it right in his fa-

"Okay okay, lets get back on track" 

The show continues but I don't really pay attention just wanting this to end so I can see if its her. 

............

"CUT, AND THATS A WRAP" in an instant I'm up and almost running to where they are, as I'm getting closer I'm certain its her. She's looking right at me calmly . Without hesitation I run and jump into her arms she catches me and holds me tight. 

"You came" 

"I did" I pull away to see her face and smile brightly at her, I can't see her smile but I know it's as big as mine. 

I hold her cheek warmly still in shock I'm really seeing her here. I know we weren't going to be apart for long but the fact she's here means so much. 

"We're in public Jen" she says teasingly. I look around and people are looking at us curiously. 

"I don't care I missed you" I reply stubbornly. If it were up to me I'd have kissed her already. 

"I missed you too" her hands squeeze my waist. 

"Jennie they're asking if you want to join the team for dinner" my manager ask ruining the moment. 

"No, tell them I'm tired." I reply not looking at him. 

"Jennie just go for an hour it's rude to refuse" he continues. 

"I said no" I say finally pulling my eyes away from Soojin. 

"Jen you should go" she whispers in my ear. I turn to her pouting. 

"She can go too, everyones going not just the cast so its fine" my manager says desperately. 

I scrunch my nose not liking the idea of sharing my time with Soojin. 

"We're going end of story" She says sternly. 

"Fine" 

"Alright perfect, the restaurant isn't to far. There going straight there so well get going now" 

"Can't we go to the hotel first I want to get changed" I reply moody. 

"Uh it will take a while to get there and back, so we should just go there." my manager says nervously. 

I'm about to go off on him. But then she pulls me to her side holding me tight. 

"It's okay well go there now" 

"Okay perfect the cars this way" 

"I wanted to spend some time with you first" she just grabs my hand and follows my manager. I comply still moody but knowing she's even here is more than enough. 

"Well have time later" she whispers into my ear. I look at her wide eyes and an excited smile. 

"Let's go!"  I shout basically skipping to the van now. Soojins giggles follow behind me. 

..............................

" I can't believe you came" Soojin smiles softly, holding my hand. 

" I just missed you " my heart flutters by her simple yet meaningful words. I glance to the front to check if my managers paying attention. He seems busy trying to figure out the radio so I quickly lean forward and kiss Soojin. She responds instantly and as fast as it happens it ends.