Little black belly 1-5

Începe de la început

As for the second villain, no one knows his real name, only that a red lotus mark will appear between his eyebrows when he is angry, and they call him Red Lotus.

He formed a relationship with the heroine during a treasure hunt in a secret realm. The two sides won and lost each other, and his luck was very good, and his cultivation speed was so fast that he could keep up with the heroine and always fight against the heroine.

But in a big melee, he was seriously injured by poisoning and lost his memory. He was picked up by the heroine who lost his memory. After testing, the heroine found that he who lost his memory was very harmless, but his cultivation was still there.

The villain fell in love with the heroine during the period of amnesia, and after regaining her memory, she could no longer simply hate her as before. When the heroine was in danger, he rescued her and died.

Before he died, he didn't want to look at the heroine, he used his last strength to knock the heroine away, and the corpse fell into the mouth of a piranha.

When the heroine woke up, she went to look for him again, but not a single corpse was found, only a bamboo flute that he had dropped.

He is a sound repairer.

"It's such a pity." Yingying sat cross-legged in front of the pill stove, holding her cheeks in one hand, and playing with the spirit grass beside her legs with the other, "It's a pity for the villain's female partner, and it's a pity for the villain's male partner."

The villain supporting actress was originally a simple and lovely girl, but she turned black because of the bumpy love road, which is really a pity. Weird and unfortunate.

As for the male villain, his positioning in the book is "What if you are lucky? The heroine is more lucky!", "What if you are talented? The heroine is more talented!" The Lord took the chance. And even if he grabs it, the heroine will be a blessing in disguise and get better.

"Bao'er, your task is not to let him lose his memory!" The system said, "If he still loses his memory, tell him everything as soon as possible. In short, don't let the amnesiac fall in love with the heroine!"

Yingying nodded: "Oh."

Seeing that the time was almost up, she threw the spirit grass in her hand into the pill furnace, then sat down cross-legged again, picked out the spirit grass to put in next, held it in her hand, and said to the system: "Then you put Why am I at this node? It will be more than a hundred years before he loses his memory, right?"

This place is where the female partner and the heroine meet. The male partner still doesn't know which corner to practice in.

"If you put you in earlier, you will have more time to practice!" The system said, "Otherwise, how can you stand firm in the big melee and save the male lead?"

Yingying thought for a while and said, "You're right. Oh, I'm so stupid."

She scratched her forehead embarrassedly.

"My dear baby, you can make alchemy well. After you get the reward, go home and save your adoptive father." The system said, "Dad leave first, and if there is anything, just call daddy."

"Okay, woohoo~"

Next, Yingying conscientiously concocted alchemy.

She is a wood spirit root, born close to living beings, and is a relatively pure wood spirit root, so it is very handy to make medicine pills. As long as she doesn't blow up the furnace, she will definitely make a very pure medicine pill and get the top ranking.

The setting of this immortal world is that all things have spirits, there are three thousand avenues, and people with spiritual roots in their bodies can absorb spiritual energy into their bodies and embark on the road of immortality.