I really wanted to invite a team of excavators to dig the foundation and see what it was like underneath.

But if he did that, his dad would probably kick him out of the house.

Hooking his lips, he walked into the house.

The air conditioner was on in the living room, and it was obviously warm, but he looked at the empty hall, and even though the light was warm and bright, he still felt cold for no reason. It was very cold, and even the stomach that had just eaten the warm food became a little cold.

He was afraid that the heat he had just gained from Song Yingying would also be lost, so he hurried upstairs, rushed into his room, and slammed the door shut.

"X's!" Looking at the messy room, he laughed and cursed, feeling that he was hypocritical and neurotic.

"It must be because I read too much and become stupid." He thought to himself.

Glancing at the various workbooks and exercises on the table, he found it absurdly that these boring, boring and annoying things were actually the only existences in the whole room that had a little temperature.

He took off his coat, threw it on the hanger, sat at the desk, rubbed his hands, and started doing math papers.

The remedial teacher is going to celebrate the New Year, and he has not come for the past few days. Before leaving, he left a few homework for him, and the answers were also given to him, so he asked him to do it first.

He glanced at the answer, took it over, tore it up, and threw it into the trash.

See what answer? If not, you can ask Yingying!

When Yingying was watching the drama, she received a text message from Gao Nagasaki, asking her a question.

She was a little speechless. I had never asked her before, but when I met today, I actually started to ask her questions again?

She rejected him without thinking: "During the holiday, I don't study."

When Gao Nagasaki heard the ringing of the mobile phone, he immediately opened it and looked at it, his brows wrinkled, he put on a bitter face: "Oh, it was me who disturbed you, then you have a good time, I will study it myself [cry] ."

Yingying looked at the text message, shook her head amusingly, and put the phone away.

After watching an episode of the TV series, while the ending song was playing, I picked up the phone again, looked at his question, got up and went to the room to get a pen and paper, wrote down the calculation steps, and took a picture for him.

Attached the sentence: "Disturbing people to have fun during the holiday, [contempt]."

After Gao Nagasaki received the news, he smiled happily and replied with a text message: "[Kneeling and thanking]."

He also knew that it was not good to disturb people all the time, and she didn't owe him anything. But he still has to disturb her until he finds another way to talk to her.

However, he is very measured. He asks her 1-2 questions every day, and she does not reply or urge her.

Song Yingying was also happy to see that the questions he asked were getting more and more decent. He used to be an ignorant gangster student, but now, no matter what, knowing Xiang Xue is a good thing. And he wasn't just picking up girls, he was making real progress, so he ignored his careful thoughts and answered 1-2 questions every day.

In a blink of an eye, it was New Year's Eve.

Yingying and her parents were watching TV in the living room, holding each other's mobile phones, shaking red envelopes, saying New Year's greetings to relatives and friends, texting, and eating, all very relaxed.