He's handsome, and if he acts like a scoundrel, he can't even be annoying.

Yingying turned her head away with a stern face.

Yingying spent a day answering Gao Nagasaki's question, and then handed it to her tablemate: "Look at it."

The girl at the same table is also a scumbag. She is no better than Gao Nagasaki. What Gao Nagasaki doesn't understand, she doesn't know much. After reading the book, she smiled: "Brother Qi, this is for the benefit of the world!"

Yingying hit her angrily: "Don't be poor!"

The tablemate didn't talk about it, he giggled, and picked a few questions by himself.

When Zhou Tao saw it, he slipped out.

"Where are you going?" Yingying stopped him, "A tip?"

Zhou Tao turned around and said in astonishment, "What did you say? What did you tell me? I'm going to the toilet!"

Yingying glanced at him with a half-smile but turned her head away.

Zhou Tao touched the tip of his nose and slipped away to Gao Nagasaki's class.

Sitting beside him, she told what Song Yingying had done: "She also told me not to tell you! How could I listen to her? I only listen to Brother Qi!"

Gao Nagasaki slapped him on the head: "Why do you have such a big mouth? If you don't say it, don't say it!"

Zhou Tao was stunned.

"Fuck off!" Gao Nagasaki kicked him, "I'm busy, I don't have time to talk to you!"

Zhou Tao stood up in a daze, looking at him holding a notebook with beautiful fonts, frowning and gnawing hard, he pulled out a notebook and wrote it on his own.

"Write carefully." A soft voice sounded, it was Gao Nagasaki's deskmate, "You write so sloppy, she can't read it, it will take her a lot of time to read the handwriting."

After she finished speaking, Gao Nagasaki tore off the scrap paper and copied it up again.

"Be more serious." The soft girl said again.

Gao Nagasaki frowned and scolded, then tore off the page and wrote it on it almost religiously.

"Crazy." Zhou Tao wiped his face and left in a trance.

The next day, Gao Nagasaki came to Song Yingying's class.

Zhou Tao didn't have to pretend to be busy now, he just stepped aside, leaned against the door, and watched Gao Nagasaki sit on his seat, flirting with Song Yingying.

"Classmate," he no longer poked her with the pen cap, but pulled her ponytail, "my notes, have you written them yet?"

Song Yingying grabbed a book and threw it back without looking back.

Gao Nagasaki took the book and found that the book was wrinkled, a sign that it had been circulated by many people. He frowned, opened it, and saw the beautiful handwriting of the **** it, and his heart suddenly became beautiful.

She wrote it!

She wrote it in her own hand!

"Thank you!" He tugged at her hair again, "Song classmate is really kind! On behalf of the scumbags in our class, thank you classmate Song!"

For his sake, Yingying couldn't care less, she turned her head and said, "You're welcome, come on!"

"I'll work hard!" After he finished speaking, he took the book and left.