Back to campus 1-5

Start from the beginning

Yingying couldn't help but be moved.

Yes! She returned to reality, just an ordinary bean sprouts! She's not pretty enough, and she doesn't have any handsome friends!

Why not take the opportunity now and do a mission? No money anyway!

And don't waste time! After she collects enough points, she can turn back time and resurrect herself and her parents.

"Bao'er, you really don't play?" The system said again, "Alas, I, Ying Bao'er, are only fifteen years old, but my heart is as old as fifty years old, alas!"

Yingying said: "Who said that! I'm very young! I was just thinking about it!"

With a stretch of his hand, he took down the one with the campus background: "I choose this!"

"good!"

Yingying became a sophomore in City C No. 3 Middle School.

The system didn't coax her, and it really gave her a tall and long-legged beauty image.

And this big beauty is bulging forward and backward, and her body proportions are too good! In addition, the appearance is also very good.

But this big beauty is very humble and falls in love with the gangster of the same grade. She is arrogant in front of others, and pretends to be the girlfriend of the boss, but she coaxes the boss in a low voice behind her.

This is a campus background story.

The female protagonist is a sweet and soft top student, and the male protagonist is a super-skilled and fierce student. Before meeting the female lead, the male lead's image was strong, mysterious, and difficult to mess with. After meeting the heroine, he turned his fingers softly, backing schoolbags for the heroine every day, and obediently writing papers.

Such a powerful boss, how can he do without a beautiful girlfriend? In other words, how can there be no female supporting actor to bully the sweet and sweet heroine? So, under the coaxing of others, the male protagonist acquiesced that the big beauty is his girlfriend.

Of course, he neither held her hand nor kissed her. At most, he asked her to hold her arm in front of people, and three meters away from her behind.

And, before the heroine came, she impatiently broke up with her because of a little thing.

"Don't come to me again in the future." Song Yingying had just crossed over when she was blocked by the male protagonist at the corner of the stairs, and she broke up with her impatiently.

She looked at him inexplicably.

Well, as the male protagonist, he is tall and handsome, and no girl sees that he doesn't like it.

but! It is disgusting for him to say goodbye to a girl so fiercely!

Back then, he was the one who acquiesced to be a boyfriend and girlfriend with a beautiful woman. He enjoyed the envy of others and satisfied his macho vanity. Now he says goodbye with an entangled look?

"Cut." Song Yingying rolled her eyes at him, turned her head and left.

How about handsome? She has a lot of handsome friends!

She looked disdainful, and Gao Nagasaki couldn't help frowning. Obviously he broke up with her, why did she look disdainful?

He was a little upset, but still didn't say anything.

Yingying returned to the classroom.

Her seat is in the penultimate row, which belongs to the area with poor study. In order to play with Gao Nagasaki, the beautiful girl's good academic performance also fell behind. It seems that if you study well, you are not qualified to play with him and his buddies.