Yingying blinked her eyes and looked at him with a strange look on her face.

It really is! He really isn't fierce, he just doesn't like to laugh! It turns out to be very bullying, right? Call him whatever you want.

She remembered the anger she had felt in the past. Although she had an element of scaring herself, she still made up her mind to bully her back.

She is his girlfriend now, she will be unreasonable! If he has the ability, he will find a reasonable girlfriend?

"Starting today, I will sleep on the bed, and you will sleep on the couch!" She said confidently.

Lin Yu glanced at her and didn't answer.

"Don't listen!" She grabbed him by the collar and shook him. "You said you liked me! If you like me, you must pet me! You don't tell the person you like to sleep on the couch, you sleep on the bed yourself!"

Lin Yu said: "You like me too. You let me sleep on the couch."

So, her logic is wrong.

Yingying was stunned for a while, and continued to adjust and teach the great cause: "The first rule of the family, what Yingying says is what she says! Don't refute!"

Lin Yu frowned and hugged her tightly: "Your name is Yingying? Song Yingying? Which Ying?"

Yingying didn't expect that his focus was on this, so she cleared her throat and said, "The crystal clear Ying."

"Good name." He actually smiled slightly, his eyes deepened as he looked at her, then he hugged her closer, and reached out to catch her lips.

Yingying was hugged and kissed again by him.

"Why are you kissing me again!" She felt that the two of them were too tired and crooked, so she was about to go down, "Let me go down."

Lin Yu held her tightly.

He has longed for a beautiful and soft lady for a long time, and now he finally got his wish, how could he be willing to let go?

"You're so clingy!" Yingying couldn't push him away, so she said, "What do you like to hold so much, I'll sew a pillow for you? I want you to hold it every day."

Lin Yu said lightly, "No."

Is the lady not beautiful enough? Is the lady not soft enough? Or is the lady not good at kissing? What pillow do you want!

Yingying didn't get angry when she saw that he refused. She smiled and put her arms around his neck: "Hey, I'm a ghost, why aren't you afraid of me?"

She deliberately showed a fierce look: "I may pick, yang, nourish, and yin! I'll **** you up!"

Lin Yu was so close to her, her brows and eyes stretched, but listening to her words, there was a little disgust in her eyes: "You are not yet an adult."

Yingying was stunned for a moment, only to realize that he was driving and beat him with anger: "Who said you have to be an adult? It's yang qi! Popularity! The qi of life! Where is that?"

Lin Yu smiled lowly, grabbed her hand, and took a bite.

Yingying was bitten by him until her fingertips went numb, and she felt that the two of them were so tired and crooked, she would never sit on his lap again, and struggled to run away.

In a blink of an eye, it was night.

Yingying ran to the bed a long time ago, occupied the bed, and pointed to the couch: "Your quilt is here for you."

Lin Yu said: "You let me sleep on the couch. You don't like me."

"Hmph, I can't hear you." Yingying put down the curtain, rolled up the quilt, and fell asleep.

In the middle of the night, Yingying woke up.

She was awakened by the heat. I just felt like I fell into a bear den, surrounded by a bunch of thick fur bears, and it was so hot that I couldn't breathe.

When she woke up in a daze, she realized that there was a person stuck on her back, and she was so frightened!

When she finally saw that it was Lin Yu, she shook him angrily: "Why did you get on the bed?"

Lin Yu was shaken awake by her, still a little confused: "Why did you wake up?"

But Yingying was completely awake, listening to his words, something flashed in her mind, and her eyes widened: "Ah! I know! I just said, why do I have a sore back when I sleep recently? Do you run to my bed every day? Come on, hold me to sleep?!"

Even if he doesn't admit it, she does.

He was so angry that he pushed him: "You go down! Don't go to bed! Damn! It's so sane! A beast in clothes! It's golden and jade! I really didn't expect you to be this kind of person!"

Lin Yu hugged her and slept comfortably, but refused to leave, wrapped her hands and feet around her, smiled, and kissed her face: "Am I so good in Yingying's heart?"

"Who praised you? Shame?" Yingying said angrily while struggling.

Lin Yu slapped her again: "The morality is arrogant, the clothes are beasts, and the gold and jade are on the outside, all of which are praised for their outstanding appearance."

Yingying got even angrier and kicked him again: "Hate! Go! I'm not yet an adult! Don't take advantage of me!"

Lin Yu kicked and kicked her, and the sleepiness finally dissipated, her eyes narrowed, and she overturned...

The next day, Lin Yu got up refreshed.

He walked out the door lightly.

Since it was getting late, he went straight to the court.

After the court was over, the emperor left him behind: "I heard that A Song is ill? The imperial doctor said that she was so angry that she fainted? What happened?"

Lin Yu heard that there was no worry in his voice, instead there was a faint excitement, his mind turned, he said: "She is not very happy these days."

"Oh, is that really the case?" A smile appeared on the emperor's face, "But because I accepted the new concubine, it's been a long time since I didn't see her?"

Before Lin Yu could answer, he had already laughed loudly: "I knew that this trick would definitely work."

He believed this in his heart, and praised Lin Yu: "Thank you for spreading the word for me, Lin Yu, you have done a good job in this matter, I want to thank you very much."

Lin Yu lowered his eyes and said respectfully, "It is the minister's responsibility to share the emperor's worries."

The author has something to say: courtiers: Your Majesty, there is a green light on your head!

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com