Lin Yu lowered his head, his cold and deep eyes gradually calmed down, and gradually revealed a hint of softness. He looked at her and said, "I have never liked anyone else. I have only liked you. If you ask me How much I like it, I don't think there is a way to measure it."

He doesn't know it himself, how can he measure it?

"You are my wife, and I will only like you in my life." Having said that, he pursed his lower lip, paused, and then said, "I can like you as much as you want me to like you. you."

what! ! Yingying screamed in her heart, what's the matter with him being so honest? Why are you so flirtatious all of a sudden?

"Hmph, do you like me because I'm your wife?" She put her hands on her hips, still unreasonable, "Then if someone else is your wife, do you also like someone else?"

Lin Yu's eyes flashed blankly.

After a while, he frowned: "Someone else? Who is it?"

Yingying stuck out her tongue: "Forget it, I won't bother you anymore." She happily took his arm again, "Do you really like me so much?"

After he was held by her, the expression on his face eased a little, and he didn't seem so cold and fierce.

He didn't speak, and took her to the direction of the study.

"What about you!" Yingying pestered him.

Lin Yu didn't answer her words. After entering the study, he put her on his lap, put his arms around her waist, and asked her, "How did you pass out before?"

"Ah, this." Yingying touched the tip of her nose and replied, "I just passed out. I was scared to pass out by you."

The imperial doctor said that she fainted because of her anger. Simply put, it's dizzy. Did she say she was stunned?

Lin Yu didn't pursue this, and said again: "Your origin."

Even after she was in a coma and woke up, after mutual promises, after sleeping and feeding together, he still asked her to explain.

Yingying said: "It was hit by a carriage, died, and then inexplicably possessed."

Of course Lin Yu didn't believe her words.

His gaze was deep, and seeing Yingying felt guilty, he covered his eyes: "Okay! That's it! Don't ask any more!"

Lin Yu grabbed her hand and held it in the palm of her hand. Instead of asking her where she came from, she asked her, "How old are you?"

"Hmph." Yingying turned her head away, a little embarrassed, "There are still three years before she becomes an adult."

She didn't say anything about 笄, only about adulthood.

But to Lin Yu, this is a meaning. His brows were wrinkled, and his face was dissatisfied: "Can the house be consummated in three years?"

"Yeah!" Yingying nodded.

He frowned even more, not only dissatisfied, but also a little disgusted.

His facial features are sharp, and when he frowns like this, he looks extremely cold and difficult to provoke.

Yingying used to be very afraid of him like this, and now she is a little scared to see, but she remembered what he said, "it's not fierce, just don't like to laugh", so she pushed him boldly: "Why? Who is it? "

Lin Yu frowned: "It's not fierce."

"Don't frown!" Yingying said again.

She told him not to be fierce, but she was fierce, Lin Yu thought. But he still raised his brows, looked at her and said, "No frown."