"Okay." He nodded.

Seeing that he agreed happily, Song Yingying froze for a while: "Really?" Immediately, she said with a wide-eyed smile, "You promised! You have to remember! Don't break your promise!"

Lin Yu nodded: "Okay."

As long as she was his wife, he would not look at other women.

Because of his answer, Yingying was happy all day.

Although she has not yet attacked him, the road ahead has been paved! He will only look at her in the future, is he afraid that he will not like her?

Song Yingying was not in a hurry to attack him. She is not yet old, and the strategy is too fast, which is not a good thing.

At night.

Song Yingying hugged a set of quilts and walked towards the soft couch.

Lin Yu looked at the empty big bed, and then looked at the figure who walked to the soft couch and bent over to lay the quilt, and suddenly said, "Next time the emperor comes to you, do you want me to help?"

"Yes." Song Yingying turned her head in surprise, "Why, you're not going to help me?"

Lin Yu lowered his eyes and slowly unfastened his belt.

He didn't speak, which made Song Yingying a little inexplicable. After thinking about it, she put down the bedding, stood up and said, "You... what do you want me to do before you are willing to help me?"

Lin Yu raised his head, still did not speak, but his eyes showed certainty.

Song Yingying was a little angry: "What do you want?"

"If you want me to help, you have to give me something." In addition to his clothes, he started to take off his boots again, his voice indifferent.

Song Yingying thought he was right, but emotionally, she couldn't accept it. She always felt that they were very familiar with each other. They were friends. What's wrong with good friends helping each other?

But since he said so, she said, "Then how can you be willing to help?"

Apart from his coat and boots, he was sitting beside the bed, wearing only a middle coat. Looking at her, he patted the bedside: "Sleep with me."

boom! Yingying's face turned red all of a sudden, she glared at him: "Shameless!"

No hands were touched! He was pulled by him to sit on the thigh and kissed! Are you going to sleep with him now? Why didn't he go to heaven?

"It's fine if you don't help me!" she said angrily, "It's not me who has the green light on my head anyway! I don't care!"

After speaking heavily, she didn't even spread the quilt, just wrapped it around her body and lay down on the couch.

She turned her back to him and closed her eyes angrily.

Lin Yu pursed her lips, slowly got on the bed, and lowered the curtain.

In the middle of the night, Lin Yu was awake.

He was familiar with the feeling. If he hadn't been alert, his pants would have been wet by now.

He took an annoyed breath, suppressing the restlessness in his body.

but failed.

On the soft couch not far away, YouQi heard a gentle breathing sound, like a feather, which tickled his bones.

He was so irritable that he brushed aside the curtains, put on his shoes, and walked down to the ground.

Come to the couch.