The system said: "Bao'er, you can't slander Dad, Dad is really good for you!"

"Then give me an idea, how to attack him?" Song Yingying asked.

The system was quiet for a moment, and then burst into tears: "Bao'er, you've become bad. If you can't capture the mission objective, you'll take daddy's anger. You're rude, and daddy will ignore you."

Crying and running away.

Song Yingying: "..."

He pouted and went to worry alone.

That night.

Lin Yu woke up for no reason.

He opened his eyes and looked at the dim sky, still feeling palpitations. He seems to have had a bad dream, but he can't remember the content of the dream, but he can't sleep again.

His body was hot, he lifted the quilt to cool himself a bit.

However, the body cooled down, but the irritability in my heart was faintly surging up. He knew what was going on.

He misses women.

Originally, he planned to accompany the emperor to the south, run an errand, work hard to make contributions, and then confer an official award, so that he could marry a good relative.

He would hug a woman every night and do whatever he wanted. Busy with business during the day, and soft pillows on the shoulders at night.

But, the emperor asked him to marry Ah Song! A woman he can't touch!

Although the emperor rewarded him with more than a dozen beauties at the same time, he didn't want to touch any of them. He just wanted to hug his wife, who was the woman worthy of him. How could other women, no matter how beautiful, be worthy of him?

He was at a young age, and he was very impatient when he endured this kind of thing.

As early as when he was fifteen or sixteen years old, he knew about this matter between men and women, and he followed others to see a lot. At that time, he thought that when he was successful, he would marry the most beautiful and softest woman and sleep with his arms around him every night!

However, the emperor's whims shattered his dream. His wife's seat was occupied, he couldn't touch his "wife", and he refused to touch other women, so he suffered every day.

Coinciding with a little movement on the soft couch, he quickly recognized that she was sleeping uncomfortable and turned over.

He opened the curtain and got out of bed. Lighting the lamp, holding it in his hand, he walked to the soft couch and stood still.

Looking down at the woman lying on the soft couch.

She happened to fall asleep on her side, facing him, and from his angle, she could see half of her small face protruding from the quilt.

She slept with her little face flushed, soft and defenseless.

He looked down at her for a while, then walked out and took a cold shower.

this day.

After the Zao Dynasty, the emperor left Lin Yu alone.

"Why don't you accept the beauties I gave you? But you don't like them?" the emperor asked Lin Yu.

Lin Yu replied: "These days are very busy, and the ministers have more than enough heart but not enough strength."

The emperor showed a teasing smile: "How can you and I have more than enough heart and insufficient strength? I review countless memorials every day, and I can even control three daughters at night."