A Dance With A Prince(2) 🧚🏻‍♀️

Start from the beginning

my lady , it is the first time you come to lahanes kingdom?? tanya sambil memandang princess Nafera . walaupun mereka berdua sedang menari , dia sama sekali tidak hilang focus sambil dirinya menanyakan soalan . ahh yes .. its the first time i came balas princess Nafera kembali .

ahh .. i heard that you come here as the representative?? tanya putra keempat lagi . princess Nafera yang ketika itu terus mengangkat kepalanya dan keningnya menandakan dia bingung dengan soalan itu . you know??? how did the news spread to?? tanya princess Nafera .

who in this palace didnt know a women representative from DE FIRST empire . your name is known by everyone . katanya sambil tersenyum senget . btw , you live at the annex building?? why did you?? bukan sepatutnya the crown princess candidate have to stay at the main palace?? tanyanya tanpa henti .

ahhh yes yes at time i arrived late other than these all lady .. so i have no choice but to stay at the annex but its okay .. it nice actually there senyum princess Nafera ketika itu . well tidak dinafikan . the annex is sure the comfortable one .

mereka berdua terus menari di tengah-tengah hall itu dan ada yang menyertai mereka berdua dan ada yang di tepi melihat mereka berdua . ada yang berbisik-bisik antara satu sama lain apabila melihat keadaan ini . my lady , i have a question for you , may i??.. tanya putra keempat .

how many years that you have been this job , i mean as the representative .. i really want to know and admire those with this talent katanya gembira . ahh how long?? puas princess Nafera mencari alasan dan jawapan untuk menjawab pertanyaan putra keempat ini .

ahh its been three years since i do this job but i got rest for two years and recently i come back to help the king and the crown prince of DE FIRST empire katanya princess Nafera . so i come here as the command of the DE FIRST king . and as the candidate crown princess .

perbualan terakhir yang disebutnya itu baru dirancangnya kerana iyalah peranan itu merupakan peranan baharu yang dia harus pikul . ahhh so that it . must be the king adore and believe in you . perkataan yang baru keluar dari mulut putra keempat barusan tadi menimbulkan tanda tanya kepadanya .

well think of it . why did the king call for you who went to rest for two years instead of other noble which is a representative?? his majesty must be believe in you talent and decision . you must be the smartest among the other representative . tambahnya lagi .

ohmy this guy . ada aja menambah pujiannya . well its not wrong and its not true either katanya dalam hati . princess Nafera is known as the smartest of the DE FIRST siblings . she excel in everyting , she flawless in everytihing , well except for swordsmanship .

his siblings ecspecially his papa forbid her to learn it . and the reasons is you are so frail , you dont have strength to pick up weapons and swords . you have us to protect you , you have ONE to protect you and so on . that the reason she didnt pick up the swords .

um my lady can i ask your favour?? tanya putra keempat lagi . menyedari music yang dicepatkan alunannya menandakan tarian ini dan music ini akan berakhir , princess Nafera mengangguk dan mendengarkan soalan putra keempat .

can i know you better?? HUH?? pelik princess Nafera mendengar soalan itu tadi . i- i- i mean , know you better as the friend , yes a friend ... can i visit your place?? i mean we can read book , talking about some stuff and share some tea , share ideas ... i- i like reading books kata putra keempat lagi .

HAHAHA he so cute . you know right now the prince seem so flustered and panic right now . like he dont want princess Nafera to be minderstanding his favour . he just want to be friend with princess Nafera . he want to learn all the ideas and insight that princess Nafera have .

seeing fourth prince like that , princess Nafera ketawa riang . well you dont have to panic like that . at that moment fourth prince is blushing with that statement . ahh this is so embrassing katanya perlahan . seeing fourth prince like that princess Nafera menggeleng melihat gelagatnya . he just like kitten that seeking for permission and food .

princess Nafera kemudian membalas permintaan putra keempat , fourth prince .. you can come anytime you want because this is your palace .. you can come to annex building and yes we can share maybe some books and teas balas princess Nafera sambil tersenyum lembut .

really!!! i can visit you???!! tanyanya riang . yes yes you can senyum princess Nafera kembali . fourth prince ketika itu terasa gembira sekali kerana memperoleh kebenaran . ketika itu muzik dan tarian sudah berakhir dia mereka berdua terpaksa berpisah untuk memberikan gadis-gadis dan lelaki-lelaki yang lain untuk menari .

ketika princess Nafera ingin melangkah ke tepi hall itu , genggaman tangan yang memegang tangan kanan princess Nafera ketika itu mengetat . fourth prince then kiss the back of princess Nafera hand softly and continue talking .

my lady .. my name is Zehardt De Lanes and im the fourth prince of lahanes kingdom . my pleasure to meet you and i will visit you soon katanya sambil tersenyum selepas mencium belakang tangan princess Nafera . princess nafera hanya tersenyum dan menunduk hormat apabila mendengar perkataan itu .

dia kemudian melangkah untuk kembali ke corner of the hall bersama dengan dua rakan barunya tadi .

---------------------------------------------

- NEW CHARACTER -
ZEHARDT DE LANES , THE FOURTH PRINCE OF LAHANES KINDGOM , 14 years old .

: | my imagination | - black hair , golden shining eyes , the fourth prince of six siblings of lahanes kingdom

: | my imagination | - black hair , golden shining eyes , the fourth prince of six siblings of lahanes kingdom . love books , love talented people , know little bit of swordmanship only for protect himself , love peace , personality like little kitten and so adorable . oh and he really adore and like his brother , the crown prince . -