"Oh honey, are you going to try to cum without permission." She mocked removing her fingers before you could reach the edge once again. 

"Mommy! Please let me cum, I'm sorry I was a bad girl." you sobbed. She laughed in response. Although underneath the cruel facade she was actually brimming with joy because you'd called her Mommy again. Hear it made her so happy, knowing that everything was falling perfectly into place. 

"I told you baby you won't be cumming this morning, but I think you're almost ready. Turn around"

You turned and positioned yourself dutifully, hoping that your obedience would be rewarded. Your head was in a cloud, you felt like a rubber band stretched far, just waiting to snap. You were dripping down your thighs as you waited patiently. Her warm tongue running over your soaked thighs greedily lapping up all of her 'mess'. 

"Please Mommy, I need you!" 

"Oh baby I know, I know." She cooed fingers returning to your cunt. Only two fingers stretched your entrance this time, she messaged your velvety walls slowly before running her tongue over your thighs again. She trailed her hot mouth up to your inner thigh. It felt amazing, the pleasure overwhelming. Her hot touch like lightning setteling over all of your senses. Lost in your pleasure you didn't feel her tongue coming close to your unclaimed hole, until you felt her hot tongue probing it. 

"Fuck" you screamed instantly cumming all over her fingers as she tongued your ass. She let you ride out your high resisting the urge to push her tongue in further. You grew nervous knowing that you'd cum without permission. 

"god I was hoping you'd like it, but I never imagined you'd be an anal slut." she hummed. 

Shame settled over you and you pulled away from her, removing her fingers from you. You'd never even considered it, but it wasn't surprising that Diane wanted to claim you in every possible way. 

"oh no you don't, come back here" she demanded grabbing your hip and plunging her fingers back into your still spasming cunt. You couldn't help the needy mewl you let you as your overstimulated pussy clenched around the intrusion. Your muscles were sore, and your pussy ached- you didn't think you could take another orgasm. 

"There is no shame in like anal. In fact, I plan on fucking your tight little ass." 

"Oh god please!" You begged, all worries about your bodies limited capabilities thrown out the window. You'd do anything for her. Even though the idea sounded painful you brushed your worries aside knowing Diane wouldn't hurt you. 

"Oh, does my little slut want me to ruin both of her holes." She teased. 

"I could make you feel so good baby." She husked. "I could take my vibrator, the one I've used to fuck myself while thinking of you... and I could use it to tease your little clit while I take my cock and fill your tight ass. I would own you completely then." 

"Yes yes please please!" You just wanted her to touch you. You needed her to touch you.  

"Oh, baby I want to sooo bad, but you were naughty, weren't you?" She said leaving you empty. 

"No no please, I'm sorry, please make me cum." You begged. She ran a soothing hand down your back. 

"Oh baby girl I know you're sorry, but I still have to make sure you learn your lesson; now why don't you take a little nap." Tears ran down your checks, but you laid down not wanting to disappoint her further. 

"It's okay baby, if you're good tonight I'll make our fantasy a reality. Just remember I am the only one who can make you feel like this. The only one that can turn you into such a needy little slut. All you need is me."

You perked up, nodding at her before she left you. 'All I need is her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're not going to get away with this you crazy bitch! My family will be looking for me! Y/n's family will be looking for her!" Lana screamed. 

"You stupid stupid girl! How dare you! How dare you touch what's MINE!!" Diane yelled back walking over to kick the tied-up girl in the stomach. 

Lana was sputtering coughing up blood, her forehead was covered in blood too, dripping down into her eyes as she blinked rapidly. 

'Good, I'm glad I made sure she hit her head a few times on the way down the stairs.' Diane thought laughing to herself.

 "You're going to pay for this!!! My parents will find me! Y/N!!!!! Y/N!!!!" 

"She's not going to hear you silly; I fucked her unconscious just minutes ago. And even if she did hear you, she wouldn't help you." She sneered. 

"Ahhhh let me out you crazy bitch!" She said struggling against the restraints. 

"There you go, go on scream again!" She mocked. Tears ran down Lana's face as she shook against her binds. 

"Oh come on honey scream for me. Here I'll go first AHHHHHHHHHHHHaHaha!!!" she screamed but it turned into a laugh as the girl's eyes widened. 

"Sorry, your face was just too funny but go ahead and scream if it'll make you feel better. You're going to die anyways."

"Why, why are you going to kill me I haven't even done anything! Just let me go I won't say a word I promise I'll never speak to Y/N again!" She begged. 

"Oh hun, I don't want to kill you, but I have to. I have to keep my baby safe from people like you" she said eyes narrowing at the girl. 

"You won't get away with it! Mine and Y/N's parents will come looking." 

"Y/N's parents are dead, and yours will be too once I'm done with you. Then me and y/n will go away somewhere and be happy for the rest of our lives. Everything will be just as it should." 

"Y-you k-killed her f-family?" 

"I killed the people who never appreciated her! I am her family! I am her only family, the only one she needs!" 

"Once she finds out she'll leave you!" 

Diane walked over to her gripping her throat tight. "She'll never find out, and even if she does, she'll know that I did what's best for her. She understood that when I followed her, I was just looking after her, she'll understand this too." 

Lana was shaking, arms struggling behind her back as Diane squeezed tighter cutting off her air completely. She watched as the young girl turned a pretty shade of red then blue. 

"You deserve this." Diane leaned close and whispered... before her vision shot white then black as she hit the floor. 

Holding the bloody piece of pipe in trembling hands Lana sobbed. She looked at the passed-out woman beside her, blood was pooling underneath her head. Tears ran down her cheeks as she realized what she did, but she knew she couldn't focus on that right now she had to get out of there.