Gang Rules

Daffodil and I stop at the football field and walk up to the bleachers I saw Peach, Weed and Wolf they were kinda mad. "Umm what's going on?" I asked "We noticed that you have been recruited" Peach said "Yeah I have. Is there something wrong about that?" I replied "No. But Violet, Daffodil and Raindrop told us that you were tired of being a goody two-shoe is that true?" Weed asked. "Yeah it's true. Why?" I asked I was getting confused "So how do you feel of ditching school today?" Raindrop asked "Ditch school? Um fuck yeah" I said with excitement "Oh and what were you and Zero doing in the empty classroom?" Daffodil ask everyone looked at me with curiosity. Then Wolf walked up towards me "What did he do?" Wolf said with a little anger tone "We didn't do anything. And I suggest you should get away from her" Zero said we all saw him leaning against the wall. "Zero what are you doing here?" "To get you back in class" Zero replied while grabbing my hand and pulling me away from everyone "Wait Zero! I'll text you guys" I said while walking away "We need to get him away from Maya" Wolf said meanwhile Zero dragged Maya all the way to history class "Zero let me go" I said "No dicthing school alright. And I'm going to be with you all day okay" Zero said. "Alright alright" I replied then I walked in class when I sat down I could hear everyone whispering "Did you hear? The girl who hit Daisy join the Plant gang" "No way really" "Yeah it's ture" I really didn't care of what people think of me because it's none of their business. When class was over Zero was waiting for me by the door "Really Zero" "Yes really. Now let's go to your creative writing class" Zero said I saw Wolf and the others behind Zero "What? What is it?" Zero asked Zero turned around he saw Wolf and the others as well. "Come on let's go" Zero said while grabbing my hand again "We definitely need to get him away from her" Peach said "Leave it to me" Raindrop said with a smile, when I got to my creative writing I once sat down took my journal out and started writing. "Wow I didn't you you can write like that" "Raindrop!? Your not in this class. What are you doing here" I said "To help you ditch school. There's still time you know" Raindrop said I looked at him and smiled "Alright let's go. But what about Zero he is going to find out" I replied. "Oh don't worry about that we got it covered" Raindrop said with a smile we both laugh and ran out the classroom I follow Raindrop "Where are we going?" I asked "There's a back way to sneak out of school" Raindrop said. We went behind the guest bleachers there was a hole we went through it and saw everyone waiting for us "Sup guys" I said "Hey Maya" everyone said. "So you ready to go to the mall" Peach said while pushing me to the car then we all went to the mall we were all having a good time. "So what did Zero do to you?" Wolf asked "He didn't do anything" I replied then I walked into my favorite store and I was looking at some of the things I liked but I put them back. "You're not going to get it?" Daffodil ask "No I'm not. I don't have any money" I replied then Wolf put his arm around me "Don't worry Maya I'll pay everything" Wolf said while holding out a card. I smiled and grabbed the stuff I wanted when we went to buy the stuff I got a text from Zero "Hey. Where are you?" "I went to my other class" I replied. "No I mean where are you at the mall because I'm here" Zero text I walked out the store "Hey where are you going!" Peach yelled I looked around to find him. Then I felt someone grabbed my hand "There you are" "Zero!?" I said with a surprised tone "Come on we are leaving" Zero said while pulling away again "Wait Zero" I said then I felt any other hand "She's not going anywhere" Wolf said while holding my hand so tight. I turned my head he was mad "Let her go" Zero said with anger tone "No you let her go" Wolf replied. They both were pulling me back and forth it started to hurt "Guys your hurting her" Peach said "Yeah guys it starting to hurt" I said they both finally let go "Now Tracy!" Zero yelled Tracy turned me around and picked me up over his shoulder and started running away "Ahh Tracy!" I yelled. I saw Zero and Ozzy following Tracy and me out the mall doors and straight to the car and throw me in it. Then we drove away "What are you guys doing!?" I said "What the hell were you thinking of ditching school and joining that gang" Tracy said "Yeah what where you thinking" Ozzy said "Because I'm fucking done being a goody two-shoe that's why" I replied. Everyone were quiet I try to fix myself in the car I was laying down my head was on Zero's lap "You guys shouldn't do that" I said with putting my seat belt on. When I realize that we were on our way back to school "Why are we doing back?" I asked "Because that's why" Zero replied while opening the car door. Then I got out the car and walked towards the office when were getting the paper to go back to class I walked fast as I could to get away from Zero. "Maya what up!" "I have to go to class!" I yelled back "We are going the same class!" "Just leave me alone!" I yelled when I opened the door everyone were looking at me and I didn't care. I took my seat and started drawing in my sketchbook then I felt someone tap on my shoulder "Hey Maya" Ryan said "Hi" I replied. Then Zero move his desk closer to mine "Maya we need to talk" Zero whisper "Just leave me alone" I whisper back the bell. I quickly got up and ran out the door "Maya!" Zero yelled while running after me "I'm going to gym class!" I yelled again and went inside the girls locker room. Before the teacher could see me I hide in one of the bathroom stall and waited until everyone leaves then I got a text from Wolf "Hey. Where are you? Did they take you back to school?" "Yeah they did. I'm in the girls locker room hiding because I don't want to be out there" I text back. I heard everyone leave but I didn't leave the bathroom stall I stayed there and watch YouTube on me phone, I got another text from Wolf "Hey we can't go back to school. But meet us by the guest bleachers when schools over okay" "Alright" I text back.