The members

"YOU'RE JUST A KID!!" I yelled out loud "Wow thanks I didn't know that" Daffodil replied all sarcasm "Okay I don't need your sarcasm okay" I said while walking towards her. Then Violet stopped me "Hey I'll take care of her. Meanwhile Raindrop take them back to school" Violet said "What are you going to do to her?" I asked "Don't worry about them" Raindrop said I was confused I turned around looking back to Violet and Daffodil. I look at Violet she was talking to Daffodil like a sister relationship I was confused but I let it go when got back to school the bell rang "Well thanks but we are going to class so bye" my sister said while pulling my arm. My sister let go and pushed me to my art class "Go to the car really fast after class okay" my sister said before I could replied she ran away "Is she okay?" Someone said I turned around it was a boy that I never met. "Yeah she'll be okay" I replied nevertheless rubbing my head I looked at that boy he was kinda cute the boy wearing a anime shirt with black pants. I looked at the shirt I knew that anime "Cool Demon slayer shirt" I said "No way you're a anime fan!?" the boy said all excited "Yeah I am" I replied with a happy tone "My name is Ryan" Ryan said "My name is Maya" I replied. Then the teacher started the class "Alright class we are going to paint today. Now you can paint anything you want let your imagination take over. Now you can begin." the teacher said

I looked at my canvas it was blank I looked the whole classroom and everyone had something. Then I looked at Ryan's canvas he had beautiful flowers and a girl in the middle "Wow" I said in my head "Do you like it?" Ryan said "Yeah your great at painting" I replied. "Why are you not painting?" Ryan said "I don't know what to paint" I replied then Ryan grab one of my paintbrushes and paint a random line. "Hey! Why did you do that for?" I said "Well now you have something to paint now" Ryan replied I looked at my canvas grab my paintbrush and started painting. I was so focused on what I was painting I didn't hear the bell rang "Umm Maya it's time to go" Ryan said while touching my shoulder "Oh shit! My sister is going to flip! Thanks Ryan see ya!" I said while running out the door. I ran out to the parking lot looking for my sister till I found her "Where were you?" my sister asked "Sorry I in focus with painting that I was doing" I replied. Then my sister drove home "What were you painting?" my sister asked "I don't know it's not really good" I replied "Am I going to see it" "Maybe" I replied. We finally got home my stepmom and our little brother in the living room "Hey girls how was school?" stepmom asked us "The gang is out of it again" my sister said. "Really not again someone should do something about it" stepmom said "What about you Maya how was school?" stepmom asked "It's fine I guess" I replied. I went upstairs to my room then my phone was ringing I check it was my friend's "HEY!!!!!!" all yelled "HEY!!!!!!!!!" I yelled back. "How was that school over there?" Milo asked "Due it's fucking weird there is a gangs at that school" I replied "Really!?" Aria said "Yeah and I almost got in a fight one of them" I said "Did you get in a fight?" Paisley replied "No someone pulled my arm and took me and my sister away" I said. "You're sister too!?" Jack yelled back "Yeah but she's safe and scared" I replied "Beside that anything else" Zachary said "No not really" I replied to Zachary "Zachary who brought you here in this video chat" Aria said "Milo help me in" Zachary replied "Maya can I talk to you after this?" Zachary asked. "Sure I gauss" I replied then I heard someone knock on my window "What the fuck" I said "What was that?" Paisley asked I walked to the window and it was Wolf.

"Wolf!? What are you doing here!? What how did you found my house!?" I yelled "Duh we followed you" Wolf replied "We?" I said the rest of the gang members came through the window "Hey cutie" Peach said "Sup" Weed said. I was confused then my friends were calling my name "Maya you still there!?" Aria yelled I quickly grabbed my phone but Wolf grabbed it before I did. "Hey gimme my phone back now!" I yelled "Sure here try to get it" Wolf said with a smirk I just looked at him then I punched Wolf in the stomach and hit his arm on his nerve "Oww!" Wolf yelled he finally dropped my phone. I grabbed it as fast as I can "Maya you okay!?" Zachary yelled "Yeah I'm fine. Guys I have to call you back" I replied then I hangup on them before they could say anything. I looked at them and I was read to fight if I needed to but when I looked at them again they had a surprised expression "What did you do to me!?" Wolf yelled all angrily. "I hit your nerve" I replied "How did you know where they are?" Peach asked "I do mix martial arts and fill defense classes" I replied they just stand there all confused "Maya are you okay up there?" My stepmom asked. "Yeah I'm okay!" I yelled back I looked at them "Okay now you guys have to leave now!?" I yelled while pushing them back to the window "Wait we came here to talk to you" Weed replied then Weed pushed everyone back "Wait what?" I replied Peach sat down on my bed also Weed. "Okay? What do you want to talk about?" I asked all confused "Do you remember me?" Wolf asked I turned around and looked him really hard I made a weird look at him. "Why are you giving me that look for?" Wolf said "No offense but I don't remember you" I replied Wolf had a disappointment look "Will it has been a long time so I can't blame you. It's me Nathan or should I say Nat" Wolf said. I looked at him again then I see it was Nat "Nat? OH MY GOD NAT!" I said all excited while jumping into his arm "I can't believe it's you" "Yeah it is" Wolf replied "So that's your real name huh" Peach said "Yes and that will be the last time you two be hearing" Wolf said to Peach and Weed "What are you doing in this gang" I said "It's a long story" Wolf replied "Yeah I'm sure you don't want to hear our long stories" Weed said. "Okay then will why are you guys doing here?" I asked "Wolf wanted to see you" Peach replied I looked at Wolf while he turn red then I heard my stepmom coming upstairs "Maya dinner is ready" stepmom said while knocking on my door "I be down!" I replied. "You guys need to get out" I said while pushing them to the window "Alright alright were going" Weed said while going out the window "See ya cutie" Peach said winking at me "I lift my number on your desk text me later" Wolf said. I turned around and saw it "Yeah sure I'll-" Wolf pull my arm and kissed me I looked at him "I'll see you tomorrow" Wolf said with a wink and just left. I just stand there surprised then my stepmom came inside my room "Maya is everything okay?" My stepmom asked I turned around "Yeah everything fine" I replied "Why is your face red?" Stepmom while pointing at me I feel my face and it felt really hot. "Let's go eat dinner" I said while going downstairs.