New friends

The next day I was looking for Wolf and the others, but I couldn't find none of them "I wonder where they are?" While I walk into my craving writing class. I sat on my desk then I got a text "Maya are you okay? Of what happened yesterday" Zachary said "Yeah I'm fine they didn't hurt me" I replied "Are you sure? I was worried about you" "Zachary I'm fine okay" I replied. Then the class started "Okay class let's begin" teacher said, most of the class I was thinking about Wolf aka Nathan. Then I got a text from my sister "Daisy and her followers are trying to get me again" I got up and ran out of my classroom "Maya!!!" While I was running I bummed into someone, I saw who it was it was Raindrop "What's the hurry" Raindrop said "Daisy is getting my sister again" I replied. I was about to run again, but Raindrop grabbed my arm "Hey let me go!" I yelled "Daisy doesn't have your sister" Raindrop said "What are you talking about!?" I replied "Give me your phone" Raindrop said while putting his hand out. I wasen't sure what he was doing then we heard a ding right behind me and I saw one of Daisy's followers "HEY!!!" I yelled then he ran away "Don't bother of going after him it's a trap" Raindrop said "How you know that?" I replied. "Because Daisy does this all the time people like you" Raindrop said "What do you mean people like me?" I replied "You are not the first person that didn't want to join the Plant gang from her. Aka be recruited by her" Raindrop said. "She really wants me to be in the Plant gang" I replied then I turned around I saw Nathan "Oh Nathan!" I said all surprise "Who is Nathan?" Raindrop asked "Oh I mean Wolf" I said all nervous Raindrop gave me a weird look then he realized of what I said "Wolf real name is Nathan" Raindrop said I jump in surprise and scared. "Don't worry I won't tell anyone about it" Raindrop replied. "Thanks Raindrop. But I wonder what is he doing?" I said "Nothing good" Raindrop said then I saw a teacher coming "We should go" Raindrop said while pulling my arm. Then I went back to my class "Everything okay Maya?" the teacher asked "Yeah everything is fine. It was a false alarm about my sister" I replied then I sit my chair. Then I got another text from my sister "Where are you?! They are here!" then I text back "Nice try Daisy stop hacking my phone" then she didn't text back "Yeah that's right" I said in my head.

After class I was trying to find my sister I finally found her "Maya someone took my phone first period" my sister said "Oh yeah" I replied "Yeah I'm about to go to the office to report it" my sister said. "Don't need to do that I know who took it" I replied "Oh who?" my sister asked "Daisy and her followers" I replied "What!?" my sister yelled "Yeah don't worry sis I'll handle it" I replied with a smirk. I was about to find Daisy and her followers but my sister grabbed my arm "Wait Maya remember no fighting" my sister said "Don't worry sis I'm not going to fight" I replied. My sister gave me a worry look "Sis I promise no fighting okay" I said with a smile then I walked away to find Daisy. Then I finally found her and saw my sister's phone I started to walk towards her, but Peach came out of nowhere "Hey girl" Peach said "Oh hey Peach" I said "Were you about to go up to Daisy and her followers" Weed said "Yeah it's not a good idea" Wolf said. "Daisy took something that belongs to my sister" I said "Oh I see but it's still not a good idea to go walk to her" Peach replied "Why?" I asked "Because whatever she has that belongs to your sister you'll never get it back" Weed said. "Weed right so just let it go" Wolf said while put his hand on my shoulder, I looked at Wolf he gave me a disappointment look then I looked at Daisy with angry look I decided to ignore them and walk up to Daisy and her followers. "Well there she go" Peach said "Daisy!" "Oh hi there Maya" Daisy said with a smirk "You have something that belongs to my sister" I said "What do you mean? I don't have anything" Daisy replied. I was angry then I saw one of her followers holding my sister's phone I looked all of them they all had smirks on there faces. I ran towards one that has my sister's phone, I grabbed the phone and kicked him in the stomach "Stop her!!" Daisy yelled I ran throw all her followers they couldn't catch me. I out ran them I was hiding between the walls then someone grabbed my arm behind me and pulled me into a room "Hey what the fu-" "Shhh it's only me" when I looked of who it was and it was Raindrop. "Oh Raindrop" I said "Shhh their coming this way" Raindrop replied I quickly hide behind the door sitting down in the dark, I heard them coming "Where did she go!?" Daisy followers said "We lost her" one followers said. "Daisy is not going to be happy" "Yeah I am not happy" Daisy said right behind all the followers "How do you guys lots her!!" Daisy yelled. "What's with all the noise out here" lady said. "Crap it's Principle Ramirez" the followers said "What's going on here Eleanor" Principle Ramirez said "It's Daisy Ramirez" Daisy replied. "That's Principle Ramirez to you Elea- I mean Daisy. Now tell me of what are you teens doing out here during lunch?" Principle Ramirez said to Daisy and her followers.

"Oh we were looking for someone but we lost them" Daisy replied "Well I think you should go back because classes are about to start" Principle Ramirez said "Alright we will all go" Daisy replied. Then Daisy and her followers leave as well I looked to see if they were all gone "Their gone" I said "Good and what did you do this time" Raindrop replied "I took back my sister's phone and ran away from them" I said "Nice no one could ever get their things back from Daisy and her followers" Raindrop replied. Then we left the classroom "Well I'm going to find my sister and go to class" I said while walking away then Violet found us "There you are Raindrop I was looking for you , oh hi there Maya" Violet said she was looking at us weirdly "What were you two doing exactly" Violet said "Nothing he just help me hide from Daisy and her fallowers" I replied. Then the bell ring "Well I should go to find my sister and give her phone back. I'll see you guys later" I replied while walking away, then I walked around the corner and head behind the wall "Raindrop I know what your doing" Violet said. "What? I'm not doing anything" Raindrop said playing all confuse. Violet gave him a serious look "Okay you caught me I'm trying to get her to trust us and be our friend" Raindrop said "To join the gang?" Violet asked "No to be our real friend" Raindrop replied with a smile. "It will be great to have some other friends than you two" Daffodil said behind Raindrop and Violet "What are you doing here" Violet said to Daffodil "I got bored again" Daffodil replied. "You need to stop ditching school" Violet said "Anyway I would like a new friend" Daffodil said "We can try to ask Maya to be our new friend" Violet said. Then they just laugh and smile "Yeah it will be nice to have a new friend for once" Violet said "Yeah that it not afraid of us because we are in the gang" Daffodil said. "So it's so settled then, let's try to make Maya our new friend" Raindrop said "I'm down" Daffodil said "Same here" Violet said, I was about to step out but then the bell ring "I'll see you girls later" Raindrop said. "Later Raindrop. Now you go back to school got it Daffodil" Violet said "Alright fine I'll go back later Violet" Daffodil said while walking away. After they left I just stand there all surprised they just want to be friends with me I said in my head.