Flashbacks

I snap out and went straight to my art class I'll give this my sister when school is over I said in my head. When I walked to art class I saw Ryan sitting next to my desk I just smiled and walked towards my desk "Hey Maya, did something good happen? Your smiling" Rayn said "Yeah something did happen I got my sister's phone back from Daisy and her followers" I replied. "What!? Really!? I never seen anyone take their things back from Daisy and her fallowers" Rayn said we both laugh then I saw him trying to reach out for my hand, but someone pulled my arm I turned around to see who did it. And it was some random guy I pulled back "Why did you do that!" I yelled to the boy "Ryan is a player so don't fill for it alrighty" the boy said "Shut up Zero you don't know anything" Ryan said. I was about to say something but the teacher came in and started class "Alright class go ahead and finish your pantings from yesterday" the teacher said. I looked at Ryan and Zero they were giving each other angry looks "Stop you two now work on your pantings" I said, they started painting thank god I said in my head. I looked at my painting the more I looked at it the more I realize of what I was painting out of nowhere I started crying "Maya are you okay? You're crying" Ryan said, I touched my face and I was crying. I quickly wap my face and put my pating on the ground then I grabbed my sketchbook and started drawing "Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!" I said in my head then a horrible flashback came back, it was me when I was a kid and my mom getting bitting up by her ex. I heard myself yelling at my mom's ex "Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!" Younger me kept yelling and screaming then everything went black in the distant I heard a familiar voice. "Maya? Maya. Maya. Maya!" Then I was back to the classroom "Hey are you okay Maya?" I looked up of who it was my sister "Yeah I'm fine" I replied. Then my sister grabbed my hand "Maya your shaking. Are you sure your okay?" my sister asked "Yeah I said I'm fine" I replied while standing up really fast "No your not fine" Zero said behind me, I turned around and Zero was sitting on top of his desk then I saw my pating covered by his sweater "Why are you covering my pating?" I asked. "I saw you during class you were trying to hide it and after class you were saying "Stop it" multiple times and you were drawing something dark or horrifying. Then you stop but kept whispering "Stop it" then everyone left when class was over heck Ryan left, but I stayed and waited for you to snap out of it. Then your sister came and your back to normal" Zero explain. I just stand there all surprise of what he said "Maya I think you were having a painc attack" my sister said while putting her hand on my shoulder "No I didn't had a panic attack. Just give my back my pating okay" I said then Zero stand up and hand my painting. I saw my pating and he was right of what I painted, also my sister saw too "Wow Maya you paint that?" my sister asked "Yeah I guess I did" I replied.

Then I quickly got out of the classroom "Maya wait up!" my sister yelled running after me then eventually my sister catched up with me "Why did you run off like that" my sister said out of breath. "Sorry about I just got little bit embarrassed back there" I replied then my sister gave me a weird look then we just got in the car and went home. Once we got home I ran straight to my room, but my sister said of what happened at school today "Maya are you going to tell mom and dad of what happen to you" my sister said. "What happened?" my dad asked "Nothing happen okay" I replied "No something did happen. Maya had a panic attack at school" my sister said. I looked at angrily to my sister "Look dad I'm fine okay" I replied "Are you sure mejia?" Dad asked "Yes I'm fine" I replied again then my phone went off. I looked at it and it was my friend's "Who's that?" my dad asked "It's my friend's dad I'm going to my room" I replied "Mejia were not done talking about this!" my dad yelled. "Will I'm done talking about it!" I yelled back while going to my room "Hey Maya!!!" "Sup guys!!!" "So did you get into a fight again?" Milo asked "No fights this time sadly" I replied "Maya can I please talk to after this video chat" Zachary replied I looked at him all annoyed "Fine Zachary" I replied "What's wrong Maya?" Aria asked "Yeah I'm fine I'm just tired" I replied "Then you should rest" Arlo replied I looked at my phone and I screamed "Arlo!!!!!!!!!" "Hey Maya" Arlo replied. "Hey how's my favorite boy doing!" I replied "Doing bad" Arlo said "Why?" I asked "Because you're not here with me" Arlo replied "Awww Arlo" I said, then I saw Zachary having a angry look to Arlo "Zachary you should fix that angry face before it stuck like that" Arlo said everyone started laughing. Including me "Look Zachary what is it you want to say to me. Just say it because when I hang up and you try to call me I won't pick up I'll just ignore you okay. So just say what you want to say okay" I said while looking at Zachary the whole time. He took a deep breath and said "I miss you Maya and not just being here at school I mean us being together as a couple. Maya I know what I did was wrong and" "Wrong!? You mean bad really bad. You hit Maya! You abuse her Zachary and you are a toxic boyfriend ever! And I hate that you are here in this video chat. Zachary just move on already she doesn't need you and she'll never need you or take you back. I'm I right Maya" Arlo interrupted Zachary.

Everyone was looking at me "Yeah you are right Arlo. Zachary I gave you so much care and love you so much but it wasn't enough for you. You were angry and upset that I wasn't dressing up as a girl because I dress like a tomboy and sometimes hang out with other guys. Instead of telling me that you were jealous you just yelled at me and abusing me for no reason, and I was so depressed and miserable for months last semester. And when I broke up with you, you grabbed my arm and pin me to the wall and yelled at me more. If it wasn't for Arlo and Milo came to stop you before you could hurt me even more, so Zachary I don't miss you and I don't miss being together okay.  Milo get him out of this video chat" I said with all confidence. "Don't mind if I do" Milo replied "Wait Maya-" then Milo kick Zachary out of video chat "That God!!" Paisley said all happy everyone was happy and cheering "Maya are you okay?" Aria asked "Yeah I'm fine" I replied. Then I heard a tap on the window "What was that Maya?" Jack asked I went to the window and it was Wolf "Wolf? What are you doing here?" I asked "I'm here to see you" Wolf replied "Who's that Maya?" Arlo asked "Umm guys this is Wolf" I said "Actually my name is Nathan" Wolf said. I looked at him all surprise "Ooooo I see you Maya" Arlo said. All my friends were surprised and happy "Okay guys I think we should let Maya go right guys" Milo said. Everyone agree "Bye Maya!" everyone said the same time then everyone hang up "Well that's my friends from California" I said "Yeah they seemed great but there is one person that was not your friend and that was Zachary" Wolf replied. "Yeah what how did you know?" I asked "I was already here at your window and I was going to knock but I heard all what you said about Zachary" Wolf replied. I smiled and got embarrassed I can feel my face all hot then Wolf grabbed my hand "If we were together Maya I will never treat you like that" Wolf said while getting closer to my face, I looked into his eyes they were blue with black just how I remember when we were kids. Wolf leaned in to kiss me but my phone went off again "Just leave it" Wolf whisper I glanced at my phone and I saw the name it said Zero.

I pushed Wolf a little and just looked at my phone the whole time "What's wrong?" Wolf asked. Then he looked at my phone "How do you know this guy" Wolf replied "His in my art class. What how do you know him?" I asked Wolf looked at me with anger "Did I do something wrong?" I asked Wolf shook his head no I was just confused then Zero text me "Hey I'm here at your house" "What he's here!?" Wolf said all surprise I was shocked as well. Then my sister knocked on my door "Hey Maya Zero is here" she said she tried opening my door but I quickly ran to my door and blocked it with my body "What the? Maya open the door" "Just a sec, Wolf you need to hide" I said then Wolf went out the window and clamed on the roof. Then I opened the door "Finally what was that for?" my sister asked "Sorry about that so Zero is here. Why is here?" I asked. "I don't know why you go down and ask him before dad gets rid of him" my sister said I quickly went downstairs and saw Zero. "Zero what are you doing here?" I asked "Don't get mad but I did told my mom of what happened to you so she looked in your medical history and she described you with these pills" Zero said while handing a bag towards me "What!?" I said while grabbing the bag "I said don't get mad and take this you have an appointment tomorrow with her" Zero replied. I looked at him with anger "Look I don't know who you really are and you can't just tell your mom about my problems and give me some random pills. Then set up an appointment with your mom just because of what happened at school. I told you that I was fine so you can take this bag and live my house got it!" I yelled at him and throw the bag at him. Zero just looked at me and didn't react of what I said then Zero pick up the bag and hand it to my sister "Make sure she takes these two a day" Zero said "Okay" my sister replied then went to my stepmom hand her a paper "Make sure she goes to the appointment tomorrow my mom's name is Julie Martin she'll take care of Maya" Zero said. "Thank you I'll make sure" my stepmom said when did all that I was just getting even more mad I started clenching my fists I couldn't calm down I just became even more angry. I opened my eyes it was all black I heard my mom's ex boyfriend right in front of me and I started yelling at him "Get away from her you peace of shit! Get the fuck out of my house! Get fuck out of my life Mike!" I saw him getting closer and closer I closed my eyes then I felt a hand on my shoulder I opened my eyes it was Zero. We just looked at each other I just started crying then Zero pulled me towards him into a hug and whispered in my ear "His not here, his not going to hurt you anymore" I didn't say anything I just kept crying and holding him back. "I can't believe that these visions are coming back" I said in my head.