Hangout

It was morning I woke up from the bright sun coming through the curtains. I check my phone again and had so many miss call and text from my dad I still ignore him and ten texts from Zachary as well I ignored him too. Then there was a knock at the door "Come in" I said "Good morning madam I have some clean clothes for you" said the maid "What the!?" I said surprised. The maid put the clothes on the bed and left my room I just stand there all confuse. Then I got dress I look at the mirror and I can tell that Wolf picked out my outfit when I was leaving my room a butler was waiting for me "Good morning madam please follow me to the dinning room for your breakfast" said the butler. He started to walk away I quickly follow him down stairs then I saw more butlers and maids I was so surprised of how much they are "This way madam" the butler said. I turned around and continue following him then we made to the dinning room and I saw Wolf sitting at the table "Good morning Maya" "Morning" I replied then I sat next to Wolf "How did you sleep?" Wolf asked "Amazing that bed was so soft" I replied Wolf smiled. Then the chief brought us breakfast "Breakfast is serve" said the chief I started to eat "Umm" I said "What's wrong?" Wolf asked "Is there any coffee?" I asked the chief brought coffee and creamer for me "Thank you" I replied. Wolf and I were enjoying our breakfast then my phone kept going off again and I kept ignoring it, but my dad and Zachary won't get the hint that I didn't want to talk to neither of them. I notice that Wolf was staring at me "Why are you starting at me?" I asked "Sorry it's just that you seem annoyed at your phone. Who is kept texting and calling you?" Wolf asked "Who else my dad and my ex Zachary" I replied I check my phone really quick then I saw a text from Zero "Hey the moive stars at 3pm. I'll see you at the theater" Zero text. "Great who else is coming?" I text back "Tracy and Ozzy" Zero text then I looked at Wolf and I want to see if he wanted to hangout with Zero and the rest of us. "Hey Wolf are you doing anything today?" I asked "No I'm free today. Why?" Wolf asked "Do you want to go to the movies with me and some of my friends" I replied "Yeah why not as long I can sit next you it fine" Wolf said. "Great" I said with a smile then I text Zero about Wolf "Hey is it okay I can bring a friend" "Yeah that's fine" Zero text back, I was happy that I'm going to hangout with my new friends and my old friend.

It was 2:30pm Wolf got our tickets then went inside. When we walked in I was looking for Zero "Maya over here!" I turned around and I saw Zero weaving I grabbed Wolf and pulled him to where Zero. "Hey guys" I said "So this is your friend that you brought" Zero said "Yeah Tracy, Ozzy this is Wolf. Wolf this is Tracy and Ozzy" I said "Hey" "Sup" both Tracy and Ozzy said I looked at Zero he wasn't happy that I brought Wolf with me. "What's wrong Zero?" I asked "Why did you bring him?" Zero asked "He helped me yesterday" I replied I looked at Zero with a worry look "I see. We can talk about it later then" Zero said. I just nodded I didn't look at none of the guys anymore "Come on guys we should go the moive is about to start" I said while walking towards the room where the moive was playing everyone follow me behind me. We all walked inside and trying to find our seats "Wow we got some good seats" I said while sitting down then Wolf sat on my right side and Zero was on my left side "Oh no we forgot to get some popcorn and other snacks" I said. Then Tracy and Ozzy came with the popcorn and snacks "Wow guys I just talk about that" I said we all laugh then Ozzy hand me the popcorn and drinks then the moive started while I watching to trailer for the upcoming movies I realized of what movie we are watching. "Umm Zero is this a horror movie?" I whisper to him "Yeah it is. Why?" Zero whisper back "Oh just asking hehe" I whisper back a little bit scared. I looked back at the screen falling down in my seat Tracy and Ozzy saw me and my scary look. "Hey Zero did you tell her that we were watching a horror movie" Tracy whisper "No I didn't. Why?" Zero whisper back "Dude look at her" Ozzy whisper. Zero looked at me he saw my scary face and holding on the popcorn bucket tight while my hand shaking Zero looked back to Tracy and Ozzy "Shit I didn't know she doesn't like horror movies" Zero whisper back "Well this is your chance dude try to calm her down" Tracy whisper back Zero looked at me "Hey I'm sorry I didn't know you didn't like horror movies" Zero whisper. "It's okay I'll be okay" I whisper back Tracy and Ozzy gave Zero a sign to put his arm around me "You can do it dude" Tracy whisper Zero looked at me again then tries to put his arm around me, but Wolf pushed Zero's arm away then Wolf put his arm around me I looked at Wolf all confused then I felt his arm around me. I started to blushing then Zero was annoyed I didn't know why during the movie I kept getting jump scared every second. I got so scared that I throw the popcorn Wolf, Zero, Tracy, and Ozzy was covered with popcorn I was embarrassed "I'm so sorry guys" I whisper to everyone "It's okay" everyone whisper back. Wolf still had his arm around me Zero was still annoyed I had my hands on the chair arm so tight I was still shaking. Then I felt a hand on my left side it was Zero holding my hand I looked at him he smiled at me and continued to watch the movie. While Zero holding my hand Wolf saw getting annoyed too, but he ignored it for now and watch the movie finally the movie was over. We all were in the lobby I was still shaking "Hey girl sorry that Zero didn't tell you that it was a horror movie" Tracy said while holding me behind. "Oh it's okay Tracy I'll be okay" I replied we both smile Tracy hold me little tighter. Then Wolf grabbed Tracy by his T-shirt "Hey what's your problem" Tracy said all angrily Tracy was at Wolf's face then I got in between them and pushed each other off "Guys stop! Wolf he wasn't doing anything okay he was trying to clam me down okay" I said then everything was going dark. I was looking around to find the guys but I couldn't find none of them"Guys! Tracy! Ozzy! Wolf! Zero!" I yelled I couldn't see anything everything around me was darkness. "No not again please let me out of here!" I yelled again "There's no way out. We are both stuck here" a voice said I was looking around to find who said that "Who's there!" I said "You" I turned around and it was younger me "No I can't stay here. Get me out of here!" I yelled while falling down the floor.