Best friends

I turned around and it was my old middle school friend "Molly? Molly!" I yelled while running towards her, I hugged her so hard that I didn't want to let her go "Maya your hurting me" Molly said "I'm sorry I'm just so happy to see you again" I said still hugging her. "Maya do still have the necklace that I gave you for your birthday?" Molly asked "Yeah I do. Why?" I replied "As long you wearing this necklace I will always be with you by your side on earth and up in heaven" Molly said. "Yeah I know wait up in heaven? What do you mean up in heaven?" I asked "You will find out soon" Molly replied then she vanish away "Molly? Molly! MOLLY!" I kept yelling the light was getting brighter. I closed my eyes I opened them again I was back in my room with all of my new friends "Maya your phone been going off for a while" Zero said while handing my phone I looked and it was my mom "Mom what's going on?" I asked. "Honey I don't know how to tell you this" "Tell me what mom?" "Honey it's Molly she was found hang sweetie. She committed suicide sweetie" mom said I was quiet for a long time. I got sat at the edge of my bed "Maya you alright?" Wolf asked "No my best friend just committed suicide" I said in a low voice none of them didn't hear me then my phone was blowing up on text, calls, notifications, and social media Wolf took my phone and read the text messages from my old friends from California. "Oh no" Wolf said "What happened? What's going on?" Peach asked "Maya's best friend just committed suicide" Wolf said I can tell everyone looking at me "Maya are you okay?" Weed asked. I stayed quiet I got up from my bed I walked to my desk and grabbed a picture "You see this. Those are some of my friends from California. They all are my best friends, but her Molly Hernandez she was my best friend ever. Me and her are so close, but everything went down hill when this girl right here Ashley Nunez took Molly's boyfriend away from her. Molly was so depressed I was there for her the whole time to try to cheer her up. It worked couple of times but she was still depressed one day I had enough, I found Ashley talking and making out with Molly's ex boyfriend I pushed him away and started punching Ashley in the face. Molly's ex try to get me off but I hit him on the dick and continue bitting her up. Then all the yard duties and teachers were able to get me off of here, my friends were holding me back too. Then I was sent to the principal office and got suspended for two weeks. I didn't care because she deserved it after that I was grounded, Molly came over to my house she saw me with anger and sadness. She gave me a hug and wouldn't let go she thanked me of what I did. After my suspended was over I was forced to apologize to Ashley. Instead of apologizing I yelled at her of what she to Molly I never apologize to her. Me and Molly ignored Ashley the whole middle school years, but during summer we spend time together until I was force to come live here with my dad. When I told Molly that I was leaving she was so upset because she has to see Ashley at high school. I told her that I will be by her side, but she couldn't do it."

After I explain everything I started to crying. Everyone tried to clam me down "Maya what's wrong? Are you having another attack?" Dad asked. "Maya's best friend Molly committed suicide" Tracy said to my dad I kept crying and shaking. Then everything went dark I was still on the floor crying "I'm sorry Molly! I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! Please!" I yelled. "Please don't be sorry Maya. I love you Maya never forget that" Molly's voice said. "Now you have to wake up Maya. Wake up Maya. Wake up Maya. Maya wake up!" I opened my eyes I was looking at Wolf. "Wolf?" I said "How are you feeling?" Wolf asked "Not good" I said crying again Wolf hugged me still crying. Few hours later everyone helped me to calm down and everyone left my house. I didn't say goodbye to them I stayed in my room the whole time then my dad knocked on my door "Hi Mija are you okay? My dad asked. "No dad I'm not. I just want to be alone" I replied then my close my door, I continue crying of my best friend Molly. Then my phone started ringing I looked at my phone and it was Arlo "Hey Arlo" I said in a low voice. "Hey girl. I'm sorry for your loss" Arlo said "Thanks Arlo. I'm sorry Arlo I just want to be alone right now" I replied. "Okay girl. I'll talk to you later then" Arlo said then we hung up I just lay on my bed the rest of the day. It was already night time I didn't come downstairs for dinner then my sister knocked at my door "Hey Maya I have your dinner" my sister said. "Thanks just leave at my desk" I replied "Maya you should eat something" my sister said, I didn't say anything "I'm really sorry Maya" my sister said "I know" I replied then she left my room. My phone ring again I checked and it was Molly's mom "Hello" "Hi Maya. I know your hurting right now Maya and I know that you want to be alone right now, but I'm just letting you know that the funeral will be next weekend. It be really great if you'll be there for her because I want you to make a speech for her and also she left something for you. She didn't want anyone to open it except you so please come next Friday for it and you can take whatever you want room before I clean it okay" Molly's mom said. I was quiet for a while "Okay I'll go and I'll make a speech for her. Umm is it okay if I can bring some of my new friends?" I asked "Of course you can" Molly's mom replied "And I'm sorry it's all my fault. I wasn't there for her. If I was only there she would still be here" I said while crying. "I called her and text her when I moved here with my dad everyday these pass weeks almost a month she seemed okay, but I knew something wasn't right. I try asking her what's wrong but she kept saying that she fine or okay. I'm so sorry" I said crying so hard that I couldn't stop. "Maya it's not your fault don't blame yourself okay" Molly's mom said I stayed quiet "Alright Maya I'll leave you alone. I'll see you next weekend" Molly's mom said. Then we hung up I closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep once I opened my eyes everything around me was white "Hi Maya" I turned around and it was Molly.